BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 1471 - 1480 of 1684 | Page: 1 ...139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ...169

Forum » Thread

Re: Down Quilt and dry sack
Nicholas, I hope you enjoy your quilt! You have one professional-looking piece of gear on your hands. Todd

In Make Your Own Gear » Down Quilt and dry sack
November 30, 1:40pm

Re: New Nanotech Cloth
Bring it on!!!!

In GEAR » New Nanotech Cloth
November 25, 1:08pm

Re: Re: Esbit and Caldera
Roger, Nice write-up! Thanks for taking the time. Did you try the BPL in the Caldera? Todd

In GEAR » Should I go for simply an alcohol stove or a Caldera Cone?
November 25, 6:54am

Re: Side sleeping and quilts
David, I'm not Mike but here's my 2cents: I've used a JRB No Sniveller in a bivy with NO problems. I'm very happy with it, even though I move around a lot, and enjoy sleeping...

In GEAR » Side sleeping and quilts
November 21, 7:41am

Re: Shane's knife
Shane, Can you post a link to your site? the 3" / 3oz knife is a beauty! Todd

In GEAR » What knife do you carry backpacking?
November 18, 10:41am

Question for Mark Re: Umbrellas
Mark, How do you attach the umbrella to your pack? Or, do you hold it? Thanks, Todd

In GEAR » Umbrellas
November 15, 8:37pm

Re: Bad idea? tollay new at this
Greg, Your test won't provide enough water pressure to test properly. It's probably a decent DWR, but not waterproof, IMO. However, it could be PU coated....waterproof! Others can...

In Make Your Own Gear » Bad idea? tollay new at this
November 10, 9:07pm

Re: Bartram Trail
Andrew, Great report, and nice, clean gear setup. I've done parts of / and around the Foothills Trail. Love that area, and now I want to retrace your route! Thanks for the great pic...

In Photo Gallery » Bartram Trail
November 10, 8:19am

Re: Re: UL cooking platform
I have no idea which forum I read it on, but someone successfully used this plastic, in the form of a "Vote for __________" sign, for a frame in an UL pack. While it isn't Kydex, I d...

In GEAR » UL cooking platform
November 09, 6:21pm

Re: The Gear Exorcism just ain't workin!!!
Hi, I offered $15 before (on WB, I think) for the Trangia. Not trying to push at all, but the offer is still there if you want to unload it. Diaper money!!!! Take care, Todd

In Gear Swap » Gear Exorcist PART II : Gear Heretic?
November 09, 2:51pm

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.