Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 1471 - 1480 of 1821 | Page: 1 ...139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ...183

Forum » Thread

Re: MLD Serenity Shelter Entry Options
"Anyone out there with the Serenity that can comment on the front entry likes or dislikes?" I like that the front entry allows me to get infrom the front of the tarp. I dislike th...

In GEAR » MLD serenity shelter vs bug bivy
July 18, 6:23am

Re: Up in Smoke: Backcountry Fire Building Videocast
Nice, Sam! I appreciate the instuctional articles, reviews, and videos! Keep 'em coming, BPL! Todd

In Editor's Roundtable » Up in Smoke: Backcountry Fire Building Videocast
July 16, 4:26pm

Re: 1300 Cals a Day
Yes, the fruits would be a good addition. A multi-vitamin, too, is an almost necessity given that diet. Survive, sure. But man are you gonna crave other stuff!!!!!

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » 1300 Cals a Day
July 16, 1:10pm

Re: Ooops - Merino Wool
John, If it looks good it's most likely fine. The only caveat I can think of is if you used too strong a detergent that might have damaged the wool, but I doubt that. Todd

In GEAR » Ooops - Merino Wool
July 10, 9:02am

Re: Re: WTB: Golite Poncho / Tarp
Aaron, Can't check my hotmail from work, so I sent you a PM. Thanks

In Gear Swap » WTB: Golite Poncho / Tarp
July 10, 8:27am

WTB: Golite Poncho / Tarp
A friend of mine has decided to move to a tarp and wants the Golite Poncho. If you have one, pls let me know the condition, price (incl shipping), and if seam-sealed. If we work out a deal I...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Golite Poncho / Tarp
July 09, 8:21pm

Re: FS: BPL Cocoon Pullover + Ti Goat Bivy
PM sent on Cocoon Pullover. I'll take it.

In Gear Swap » FS: BPL Cocoon Pullover + Ti Goat Bivy
July 08, 11:07am

Re: Polytethylene inflatable and soda bottle valve
link?

In Make Your Own Gear » Polytethylene inflatable and soda bottle valve
July 06, 8:30pm

Re: Raphi
"Just because something is cheap to buy or on sale does not mean its a low quality material." Agreed! You got a great deal and were smart to so a less expensive trial. From the looks...

In Make Your Own Gear » Sub $20 bag
June 29, 7:03am

Re: Nothing New Under the Sun?
"... refinements of the earlier ideas. Are the creative juices faded away, or have all the ideas been tried? Or is it a wave..." All of the above. It's only natural as more brains...

In Philosophy & Technique » Nothing New Under the Sun?
June 22, 7:21am

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.