BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 1471 - 1480 of 1755 | Page: 1 ...139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ...176

Forum » Thread

I'd go with the Alpinlite
As you probably know, I just got an Alpinlite, and have been happy with the quality even though I have only had the chance to set it up in the yard. I had mine made a custom size and Gen was very e...

In GEAR » Need some help selecting a bugtent, not finding many options!
June 23, 6:53pm

Alpinelite Gear Bug Tent
Stock height is 36", but mine is a bit taller at 38". I need about 2" for the mitten hook and linelock used to attach it to the SpinnShelter so a minimum of about 40". It tie...

In GEAR » Alpinlite Gear Bug Tent
June 23, 1:36pm

Alpinlite Gear Bug Tent
Thanks John. I wanted something similar in size to the inside of my BA Seedhouse SL1 so I had the floor made the exact same dimensions width wise. Because I have used the Seedhouse as my main shelt...

June 23, 12:16pm

Pics
Here are some pics of the Alpinlite Bug Tent in my GG Spinnshelter. SpinnShelter (including guylines) 10.3 ounces SpinnShelter stuff sack 0.4 ounces Alpinelite Bug Shelter (inc...

June 23, 9:05am

Go with the Gigapower
I have both, and much prefer the Gigapower. The Pocket Rocket pot supports are flimsy and pointy. It is harder to pack than the Gigapower, though both work fine as stoves. As for the MSR name, the ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Pocket Rocket or SnowPeak GigaPower?
June 22, 9:28pm

Alpinlite Bug Tent
My Alpinlite Bug Tent arrived today. I wont set it up in the yard until it cools off a bit, but I stretched it out between two doors in the house. Workmanship seems top notch, and everything is jus...

June 22, 11:15am

Update
I got a GG Mariposa Plus and SMD Starlite on Saturday and although I haven’t used either in the field yet, I have played with them around the house. Here are some of my initial observations and c...

In GEAR » Starlites, Circuits and Mariposa Pluses....oh my!
June 21, 8:54pm

Alt. Net Tent
You might also consider one of these: http://www.alpinlitegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=25 They are very similar and a bit cheaper.

In Gear Swap » WTB MLD Serenity net tent
June 20, 9:03pm

NeoAir
It would probably be best to put the CC pad on to of the NeoAir. Be aware that the NeoAir is NOT a warm pad, and is not meant for winter use. I am not saying that you can't make it work, but it...

In GEAR » GG 3/8" thinlight on snow
June 14, 8:13pm

Not for me
It wouldn't be warm enough for me. Your insulating layers do you little good when you compress them by laying on them. You could always add another CC foam like a RidgeRest or NiteLite pad enx...

In GEAR » GG 3/8" thinlight on snow
June 14, 8:04am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.