Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 1471 - 1480 of 1883 | Page: 1 ...139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ...189

Forum » Thread

Thanks
Thanks Richard. I have learned a lot from your posts on this forum over the past few years. You are the insulation technical guru around here and you are certainly an asset to the lightweight backp...

In GEAR » Golite Ultra 20 and Nunatak Skaha Combo?
November 07, 10:01pm

FS: Mont-Bell Alpine Down Jacket -L
Last year I received a Mont-Bell Alpine Down Jacket for Christmas but it is really too big for me. I used it on a 4 day trip last winter and other than that has been stored hanging in my gear close...

In Gear Swap » FS: Mont-Bell Apline Down Jacket -L
November 07, 1:03pm

Thanks!
Thank you Richard! That lets me know what I need to know. I am just curious, as I haven't gotten a chance to really test the Golite Ultra 20 out yet, where the 28* comfort rating come from? Did...

November 07, 12:52pm

Mont-Bell Peak Shell
I am pretty sure it is being discontinued and replaced by the Outpace Parka, which is the same material and weighs 9.4oz, but it does not have pit zips. If you notice, there are no retailers that s...

In GEAR » Montbell Peak Shell
November 07, 9:49am

Golite Ultra 20 and Nunatak Skaha Combo?
I recently purchased a Golite Ultra 20 quilt and am looking into replacing my Mont-Bell Alpine Down Jacket (which is a size too large anyways) with a hooded jacket for sleeping with while using the...

November 07, 8:43am

Mont-Bell Peak Shell
This is a good shell and supposedly quite breathable while having large pit zips. It isn't a super light jacket at 11oz, but is probably the best of the "full featured" lightweight ja...

In GEAR » Montbell Peak Shell
November 06, 10:05pm

Essence
I received my Essence in the mail today and had a few initial impressions. First off, it has a great hood for a jacket this light; it has a brim and stiffener and is adjustable. It has a tight ath...

In GEAR » Marmot Mica
November 06, 10:25am

Gorilla
The Gorilla does not have an adjustable torso, but is sold in 3 sizes and you can choose between 3 interchangeable hipbelt sizes.

In Editor's Roundtable » Gossamer Gear Gorilla Backpack Review
November 06, 8:23am

Rab vs. Cocoon
It is heavier, but it should be quite a bit warmer than the Cocoon, plus you can actually buy one!

In Editor's Roundtable » Rab Microlight Jacket Review
November 06, 8:21am

FS BPL Featherlite Vapor Mitts
I'd take them if they were a Medium. You'll have someone with size Large hands come by and snatch them sooner or later.

In Gear Swap » FS BPL Featherlite Vapor Mitts
November 05, 5:41pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.