BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 1471 - 1480 of 1748 | Page: 1 ...139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ...175

Forum » Thread

Alt. Net Tent
You might also consider one of these: http://www.alpinlitegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=25 They are very similar and a bit cheaper.

In Gear Swap » WTB MLD Serenity net tent
June 20, 9:03pm

NeoAir
It would probably be best to put the CC pad on to of the NeoAir. Be aware that the NeoAir is NOT a warm pad, and is not meant for winter use. I am not saying that you can't make it work, but it...

In GEAR » GG 3/8" thinlight on snow
June 14, 8:13pm

Not for me
It wouldn't be warm enough for me. Your insulating layers do you little good when you compress them by laying on them. You could always add another CC foam like a RidgeRest or NiteLite pad enx...

In GEAR » GG 3/8" thinlight on snow
June 14, 8:04am

Patrol
Thanks for the pics. Is that a MLD Serenity Shelter underneath?

In GEAR » Questions for Owners of MLD Patrol Shelter
June 13, 1:39pm

Thanks!
Thanks, I ordered one. I also noticed they had a lot of other stuff at similar discounts, like Golite Reeds for $41 etc...

In Gear Deals » Mens Montbell UL Down Inner Jacket / Vest / Parka for 40-50% off at Backcountry.com
June 12, 10:14pm

Peak Shell
The Peak Shell has been discontinued, but is still available in limited sizes and colors at Mont-Bells website.

In GEAR » Wp/b jackets - Need Market Update
June 12, 10:00pm

GoLite Reed pants are ripstop?
I just received my Golite Reed pants from the 40% off sale and they are definitely the non-ripstop fabric on the left. They also have a new, non woven logo. They are labeled Spring 09

In GEAR » GoLite Reed pants are ripstop?
June 12, 5:22pm

Membrain Strata
If you believe the specs: Marmot Mem-brain Strata has a breathability rating of 20,000 gr/24hours. eVent from what I have read has a breathability rating of 21,000 gr/24 hours. For comparison, M...

June 12, 3:28pm

WP/B Jackets
The ID eVent jackets are a nice choice. You may also consider the new 7oz jackets from Marmot the Micra and the Essence. They use a completely new membrane that seems very breathable. Salomon also ...

June 12, 1:26pm

Summer Southeast Gear List
It certainly can happen. Yesterday the observed high/low on Mt. LeConte was 66/48. I believe the record high recorded up there was 81, and I know it has snowed in June up there. It is humid everywh...

In Gear Lists » Summer Southeast Gear List
June 12, 10:12am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.