BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 1471 - 1480 of 1672 | Page: 1 ...139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ...168

Forum » Thread

SP Canisters
I know that Snow Peak sells both the red and gold canisters, but I don't know what the difference is. I normally buy the red because my local outfitter generally has more in stock. I asked one ...

In GEAR » Snow peak gigapower fuel canisters
April 24, 8:27am

florida tent
For Florida, I would go with a breezy double walled tent like the Big Agnes Seedhouse SL2 (or SL3), or the MSR Hubba Hubba. Both have full coverage fly's and all mesh bodys for the hot humid Fl...

In GEAR » how much should a tent wiegh to be considered "light"
April 23, 11:22am

z light
I have a Z lite and I must say that it has many notable attributes. It is light, packable (amazingly for a CC foam pad), warm (for the weight), reasonably priced, and durable. Comfort however is...

In GEAR » Therm-a-rest pads Question
April 20, 9:23pm

BPL Reviews
I know currently I am not a premium member (things got tight money wise, and I couldn't warrant spending the money, when things pick up, I will for sure renew), but one of the things I always l...

In Editor's Roundtable » Stoves, Tents and Carbon Monoxide - Deadly or not? Supplement 4: Jetboil Helios
April 18, 3:54pm

Scarp 1
Henry- Is there any chance that you will add a mesh inner tent to the Scarp 1 like you have with the Scarp 2? And what are your findings between the breathabilty of the two. I do most of my hiki...

In GEAR » Lightest 2 Person 3 Season Double Wall Tent Alternatives to Evolution 2P?
April 17, 10:36pm

Gloves
I like the Mountain Hardwear Power Stretch glove (1.2oz) / MLD eVent mitt (0.9oz) combo.

In GEAR » Need suggestions for gloves
April 15, 8:29pm

bump
One last "bump"

In Gear Swap » Gear Closet Clean Out Backpacking and Fly Fishing Gear
April 13, 8:57am

SL Series
I agree with Ben about the material used on the Seedhouse SL series. I have almost 100 nights in mine, and other than some staining on the floor, it is as good as new. There have certainly been tim...

In GEAR » Big Agnes Fly Creek UL 1 tent reviews
April 10, 12:03pm

Backpaking Trip
Jeremy, I haven't heard anything from you on the Tilly. I will be leaving for a backpacking trip in the morning and will not be back at home until Wednesday evening, so if anyone emails or ...

April 02, 10:27am

Tilly
PM Sent

April 01, 11:32am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.