November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
My Website URL
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 1471 - 1480 of 2079 | Page: 1 ...139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ...208

Forum » Thread

Re: Big Agnes Insulated Air Core
No problem Victor, I hope you enjoy it! I just never quite figured out how it fit into my system. Either I took the Exped Downmat or the Prolite 3.

In Gear Swap » After Christmas Closet Cleaning
December 30, 9:13pm

Re: Re: again, thanks for the input
If you want a ursack, there are two for sale now on the gear swap forums, but be advised they are not approved for all areas. That's about all I can tell you on that as I am not bear canister s...

In Gear Lists » some input on my current gear list please
December 30, 4:59pm

Re: 4.5 ounce Demo Z-pack Tarp
I can't see him using the mesh just for weight savings as it is usually somewhere between 0.7 and 1 ounce per yard right? With the groundsheet you would have to take, that would probably weigh ...

In GEAR » Joe Valesko of Zpack's new 9oz tent
December 30, 4:12pm

Re: similar names, different products?: Line Loks
Gossamer Gear aslo uses LineLoc 3 Ladderloc's in their shelter and they also also sell them individually. I have dealt with both Gossamer Gear and Quest, and recommend both, though for somethin...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » FYI: availablility of Line Loks
December 30, 1:14pm

Re: Re: Re: "Where to buy a digital scale for cheap."
To check use 5 quarters, they weigh 1.00001682 ounces which is close enough to 1 ounce in my book.

In GEAR » Where to buy a digital scale for cheap.
December 30, 1:07pm

Re: REI Bivy sack
Are these AT style shelters? If so the BA 3 Wire bivy is overkill.

In GEAR » REI Bivy sack
December 30, 11:52am

Re: Where to buy a digital scale for cheap.
That is probably about as cheap as you will find one, but you can always go to the post office after hours.

In GEAR » Where to buy a digital scale for cheap.
December 30, 11:50am

Re: Curious about Marmot Mica/Crystalline
I have the very similar Marmot Essence. The main differences are that instead of the handwarmer pockets it has a napoleon pocket and underarm vents. They use the same Membrane-Strata technology. ...

In GEAR » Curious about Marmot Mica/Crystalline
December 30, 11:49am

Re: WTB: GG Gorilla Pack
Robert, I know you are probably aware that Gossamer Gear is having a sale right now and you can get the Gorilla for $155. I know that isn't a huge discount, but it is going up to $180 in 201...

In Gear Swap » WTB: GG Gorilla Pack
December 29, 10:48am

Re: Nice weather ahead...
Have a good trip, I'd love to see the pics. That is a great area.

In Gear Lists » WInter multi-day trip Mt. Rogers
December 28, 10:40pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.