BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 1461 - 1470 of 1715 | Page: 1 ...138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ...172

Forum » Thread

ads
I too have been driven away from other sites in the past by ads. When you become dependent on advertisers, you become subservient to them. Any attempt to honestly review gear or services from ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Open Letter: Don't make the Gear Swap for members only
December 19, 10:35am

fish
On a public river, you dont need a $100 dollar rod to fish. But you DO need to buy a fishing license. Ill leave it to you to figure out why. Hint: the fisheries management is not free and ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Open Letter: Don't make the Gear Swap for members only
December 18, 9:50pm

5 days
5 days is awfully close to being better for a 4oz cannister, depending on the wt of the alcohol system used. If you used MeOH, you might as well have a cannister for sure. just pointing out too...

In GEAR » Is Ethanol Worth It?
December 18, 9:40pm

Jordans comments
Here is Ryan Jordans comments, from before the changes occured.: 2. If you can afford a membership and you get benefit out of the forums, then please consider subscribing. If you're freeload...

December 18, 8:24pm

choices
I think the problem is there are too many potential choices. You probably need to narrow down what is most important to both of you. 1. tarp 2. tarp/bivy 3. shaped tarp 4. shaped tarp...

In GEAR » Mostly tarps in the gear lists.
December 18, 7:50pm

time
Mike Clelland suggests in his book and video pre-mixing no more than 1 days worth, perhaps each morning if applicable. It should last a day without issue in a tightly sealed container away from UV ...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Concentrated Aquamira
December 18, 6:38pm

drops vs tabs
I have the impression that many carry the drops because they are faster than the tablets. Especially if do the pre-mix method. It is also easy to customize the amount added based on water condi...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Concentrated Aquamira
December 18, 6:25pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Another Rant: Not worth paying to sell on BPL
Agreed! $2/month. Hell I lose ~ $100 /month in the wash. (My wife believes in finders-keepers!)

In Chaff » Another Rant: Not worth paying to sell on BPL
December 18, 4:25pm

No
No one is charging anyone to sell gear, that is not true at all, that is not even an option. That is an incorrect, twisted interpretation by someone that doesnt believe there is any other value ...

In Chaff » Another Rant: Not worth paying to sell on BPL
December 18, 12:47pm

aussies
They are so mixed up they like to come to the US to go snow skiing while on their SUMMER vacation.

In Chaff » Why are Aussies inferior?
December 17, 1:16pm

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm