BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 1461 - 1470 of 1687 | Page: 1 ...138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ...169

Forum » Thread

there are ways
easiest is likely to buy a prebent stay Or can buy flat aluminum strip, or rod and bend using a crude tool you can make, couple of dowels in a piece of wood basically. Tubing bender and cutter...

In Make Your Own Gear » UL Backpack Fram Question
December 01, 6:10pm

odor
Ozone cannot be beat for eliminating odors.

In GEAR » How do I get the B.O. Stink out of my pack?
December 01, 5:47pm

frameless
Forget about frameless, get some form of light framed pack with load lifters. You will be much happier. You can always remove the stays or framesheet if you want to save 4-6oz, and you have a hipb...

In GEAR » Internal Frame vs Frameless Pack
November 29, 5:03pm

Re: Circuit
I suggested the circuit because : 1) its high quality , but much lighter than many others 2) the adjustable shoulder strap panel gives it a torso fit range from about 13-18" 3) the big s...

In GEAR » Kids pack suggestions??
November 28, 6:16pm

pack
ULA circuit small with adjustable shoulder strap option. Talk to Chris.

In GEAR » Kids pack suggestions??
November 28, 4:04pm

Re: Re: DAC Featherlite
It can be slightly more complicated if you make it so for the regular poles. For the strongest pole that flexes evenly, you want the middle of a section at the top of the arch, and symetrical on b...

In GEAR » DAC poles v.s. Easton poles
November 27, 4:25pm

ski
you wont find much overlap between hiking clothing and ski clothing. I usually ski in just light polypro long johns, polypro sock liner, lightly insulated ski pants, a light wt 1/4 zip syntheti...

In GEAR » Ski clothing - lift served, resort style - Utah in January
November 20, 7:58pm

pen
bic pen insert (part inside with ink and ball point) 0.06 oz

In GEAR » Post something SMALL that works for you. Mine: a pen
November 19, 11:10am

Re: 10 things not to buy for backpacking
I think most backpackers carry a lot of whats on that list. You really mean whats not wanted for lightweight backpacking. Everything has its place...sometimes.

In GEAR » 10 things not to buy for backpacking
November 16, 8:43pm

Re: re: water
your correct, it does say fuel. My experience is that it isnt very clean burning. It is definitely hotter burning though than SLX. I think a few others have had less fouling complaints. Lead...

In GEAR » SLX Denatured Alcohol vs HEET vs Green (Klean Strip) Denatured Alcohol
November 14, 9:30pm

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm