BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 1461 - 1470 of 1545 | Page: 1 ...136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155

Forum » Thread

Re: somewhere I remember nose grease
My Dad taught me to do that w/ a fishing rod, too!

In GEAR » Deodorant/Anti-Perspirant... what do you use?
September 20, 8:07pm

Re: Not That I Really Know But...
Ben, Why do you say "Daily users probably shouldn't quit right before a long hike..."? I'm about to take one and was wondering...Thanks

September 20, 11:21am

Re: Re: Re: From $10 of walmart silnylon!
Thanks for the repsonse, David. I'm hiking the Foothills Trail in a week & 1/2, so this will be on my list for things to try once I get back!

In Make Your Own Gear » From $10 of walmart silnylon!
September 20, 11:17am

Re: I'm in...
I've slept w/ windows open (don't like a fan blowing in my face, though, for some reason) and it worked. My body got used to it.

September 20, 9:03am

Re: Re: Re: I Never Use Deodorant. Ever.
It sounds like several here think you won't stink if you don't use deoderant for awhile...I would love to suffer thru one month to go deoderant-free the rest of my life, but I'm having ...

September 20, 7:01am

Re: From $10 of walmart silnylon!
David, Wow! You did a great, creative job! The poncho especially caught my eye. I like the MLD and was wondering, since you are wearing one in your pic: How tall are you? The arm coverage ...

In Make Your Own Gear » From $10 of walmart silnylon!
September 20, 6:49am

Another option
Clear silicone ?might? work.....but I know Scotch tape over your writing WILL work.

In GEAR » Writing On Polyethylene Bottles
September 19, 12:58pm

Caldera Cone deals!
I lucked out & got a Caldera Cone for my SP700 for $15 today on antigravitygear.com!!! They have a few "cosmetic blems" for several pots, while supplies last at good prices. I had ...

In Gear Deals » Caldera Cone deals!
September 14, 8:33pm

Frogg Toggs
Frogg Toggs don't seem to get much play around here, but they sure do breathe well. They don't pack the smallest, though. No biggie. -Todd

In GEAR » Which Rain Pants???
September 14, 2:26pm

Probably BUY
FWIW, I've used my NS along w/a 20"wide Thermarest inside an Equinox bivy just perfectly. I'm 6'1" and appreciated the extra room, not to mention what you probably already kn...

In GEAR » Wide bivy: To buy, or not to buy...
September 13, 1:59pm

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.