BPL Community Profile

Luke Schmidt (Cameron) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The WOODS
About Me Pursuing Christ, relationships, and adventure in that order. Nicknamed "Chief" because I grew up with a tribe of vegetarian cannibals on a small island off the coast of Iowa.
CityMidland TX
StateTexas
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Luke Schmidt

Showing 1461 - 1470 of 2002 | Page: 1 ...138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ...201

Forum » Thread

Re Done Deal
Beware! You might be stuck having to color coordinate her pack!

In GEAR » Kids pack suggestions??
November 28, 11:49am

My list
My list is simple I want a helium filled backpack so I have a negative weight of about 80 pounds. In other words the pack will lift up on me. I will skip down the trail effortlessly covering 30-...

In GEAR » Dear Santa...
November 28, 10:11am

Re Re Slippery Slope
Funny you should mention the government Brian. Last I checked government subsidies were proping up inefficient farming and irriagtion practices which wastes our money and pollutes the envirnment. ...

In Chaff » ‘Severely obese’ Cleveland boy taken from family, placed in foster care
November 28, 10:07am

History
Paleo culture may or may not be healthy but agriculture has historically had its advantages. An agricultural society can produce more food which frees up some people to pursue technological innova...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ketogenic diet as a way to lighten pack?
November 28, 8:28am

Women's XS
A womens XS might work but you may not get an adjustable torso with it so I'd only go this route if its a good deal. Sometimes when there's a closeout the XS packs are the last to go so yo...

November 28, 7:29am

Some Ideas
Well it looks like one company making ultralight kids packs is out of business. I'd look at the Osprey Jib 35 or the Deuter Fox 40 if they aren't to expensive. Both of them are adjustable...

November 28, 7:07am

Kids packs
There are a couple of kids packs on the market. they tend to be a bit heavier but they're cheap and tough. The good thing is these packs have an adjustable torso length so you can change it a...

November 28, 6:24am

Ladies pack
I'm not a lady but here's my 2 cents. My mom really likes the Osprey Exos 46. Its about 2 pounds, if you need more space in the pack the Exos 58 is a tad heavier. My mom loves the way th...

In GEAR » Ladies advice - transition pack
November 28, 6:08am

Re Re Re Slippery Slope
The problem with this is not that social services got involved but their justification for getting involved was so poorly stated. You'd think you could get a doctors note or something to the e...

In Chaff » ‘Severely obese’ Cleveland boy taken from family, placed in foster care
November 28, 5:57am

Dana Designs and other ideas
A friend of mine used a Dana Designs pack to carry about 90 pounds if I recall when he was taking doing special treks at Philemont (apparently they took out some steaks wrapped in dry ice or someth...

In GEAR » Looking for a good expedition pack
November 27, 9:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Luke Schmidt

Luke Schmidt has posted no reviews.