Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Luke Schmidt (Cameron) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The WOODS
About Me Pursuing Christ, relationships, and adventure in that order. Nicknamed "Chief" because I grew up with a tribe of vegetarian cannibals on a small island off the coast of Iowa.
CityMidland TX
StateTexas
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://westtexasmountainman.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Luke Schmidt

Showing 1451 - 1460 of 2126 | Page: 1 ...137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ...213

Forum » Thread

Pictures
I'm not a professional photographer but if you want pictues I have lot if you'd like some.

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » Lightweight Scouting Dissertation
January 09, 5:47pm

Looks very good
Looks very good. I liked your idea of mentioning trips by Jordan and Skurka and pointing out they were in scouts. Has it been approved yet or are you waiting to find out?

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » Lightweight Scouting Dissertation
January 09, 11:15am

Maybe not the CT
I like the CT but I kinda doubt it will offer you anything you didn't get on the JMT or PCT unless you just want another thru-hike. How about splitting a trip equally between the Glacier/Bob M...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Three weeks + - where would you go?
January 08, 11:18am

Re 32
I feel better about it because he's out with a group. That ought to help with pacing etc. When I'm not trained up for it 15 miles is about the most thats fun but 18 is perfectly possilbe.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » New Backpacker - 30 miles?
January 08, 11:13am

Frame
I'm going to be using the U shaped frame from a GG. It was a Christmas present from my family since they knew I like MYOG projects.

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Internal Frame Pack
January 08, 11:07am

I like your compression straps
I like the three compression straps. I always felt like just twon on either side wasn't enough. Looks good. Once I get the time and materials I'm going to be working some something broad...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Internal Frame Pack
January 07, 10:44pm

Re nice name
Cesar here's a name for your group how about "Lightpacking Latinos?" When it comes to XUL backpacking can I get a handicap since I need more sunscreen?

In Chaff » Blacks with Packs?
January 07, 10:41pm

Re Re blending in
Ike I'll seceond the motion that diversity is a good thing. So is tolerance. Here's the dilema - true diversity practically gurentees we will be "intolerant" to one degree or an...

January 07, 8:18pm

Re Re Re Our Friend Issac
Wow Miguel, maybe something in the diet? Maybe we should eat more possum! Funny side note, when I was in preschool I knew Issac, and my favorite playmate was "Black" but I didn't ...

January 06, 11:14pm

Our friend Issac
"y great uncle in South Carolina used to hunt 'coons, squirrels, and rabbits and fish for catfish, to supplement the dinner table." When I was little I knew a very old black gentle...

January 06, 10:58pm

All Reader Reviews by Luke Schmidt

Luke Schmidt has posted no reviews.