Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Luke Schmidt (Cameron) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The WOODS
About Me Pursuing Christ, relationships, and adventure in that order. Nicknamed "Chief" because I grew up with a tribe of vegetarian cannibals on a small island off the coast of Iowa.
CityMidland TX
StateTexas
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://westtexasmountainman.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Luke Schmidt

Showing 1441 - 1450 of 2292 | Page: 1 ...136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ...230

Forum » Thread

Re Materials
My mistake on the materials. If I recall the 4.4 oz ripstop used on the Golite packs is about 210 denier. So a bit lighter but if they thought it out well it might last just as long. Since Craig...

In GEAR » 2012 Golite Jam
February 20, 9:24pm

Re Re Re Jam
"Pure conjecture; nothing to back it up" Actually David I'm pretty sure the stats said the body of the pack was made of "70 denier cordora(spelling?) which would be pretty lig...

February 20, 6:25pm

Re Granite Gear Crown
I like the look of the Crown but I serious doubt it will have the durablity of the Jam.

February 20, 5:43pm

Colorado?
Check out PMags.com guide to the Colorado Trail (since it parallels the CDT in several places). He lists a lot of public transportation options along the trail. I don't know of anything speci...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Joining others for a section of the CDT - nuts?
February 20, 5:42pm

Hilarious
My favorite was the "Abdominal Snowman" and "My mom knows all about plants ant ##$% she works at subway." I've heard a few funny ones two Kid wantind his water bottle ...

In Chaff » Ghetto Hikes
February 20, 4:02pm

Re Getting wet
Well Gators will help. I didn't use those so I don't know about them. I got wet all up my arms. I'm not sure you can keep your arms in all day. Poncho Tarps are multi use but this...

In GEAR » (Sea to Summit) Poncho Tarp = Rainproof ???
February 20, 1:32pm

Happy Birthday
This one is for guys only. Ask young children to guess your age, the answers will be quit entertaining. When I was 23 I got the following guesses from some 9-11 year olds at camp. Kid - "Ho...

In Chaff » Holy frijoles! It was Addie's birthday!
February 20, 12:37pm

Bump
Bump

In Gear Swap » FS. Mountain Laurel Designs Burn
February 20, 8:24am

My brother did
My brother did this with a broken pair once. Since I'm not hunting at the moment I don't need um. On the other hand I have thought about a light pair for places like Yellowstone.

In GEAR » Just lost an easy 10oz from my hunting pack...
February 19, 6:35pm

Re Holy friholess? It was Addie's Birthday
Happy Birthday Addie!

In Chaff » Holy frijoles! It was Addie's birthday!
February 19, 6:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Luke Schmidt

Luke Schmidt has posted no reviews.