BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 1401 - 1410 of 1734 | Page: 1 ...132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ...174

Forum » Thread

FS RocLite 390 GTX size 11.5 SOLD
SOLD TO SKIP I bought these here on the forum a while back but they wont fit me when I use my orthodics. Brand new with tag never worn except to try them on in the house, comes in original box. I ...

In Gear Swap » FS RocLite 390 GTX size 11.5
May 16, 12:55pm

RE bivy
Thanks I'll have to pass on this one. Jack

In Gear Swap » FS: Gatewood Cape & Tigoat Bivy
May 14, 10:47pm

RE bivy
Will it fit a reg Neoair? and is it rh or lh zip if it is lh zip and it will fit the Neoair I'll take it. What's the weight? Thanks Jack

In Gear Swap » FS: Gatewood Cape & Tigoat Bivy
May 14, 8:46pm

RE Tyvek
How's it going Denis haven't talked to you in a while. I have some tyvek house wrap you can have. I think it's 4' wide just let me know how much you need and pm me your address. In ...

In Make Your Own Gear » I need some Tyvek
May 12, 9:20pm

RE Cedar Grove
Stephen looks like it won't work for me, maybe someone else can jump in and help you out, sorry bud maybe next time. Jack

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » cedar grove
May 12, 9:08pm

re Fresno
Where are you hiking to once you get to Cedar Grove? Let me check my calender, I might be able to do Fresno to Cedar Grove and maybe a 2 day hike with you. Jack

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » cedar grove
May 10, 10:38pm

RE Tent
Next in line if not sold

In Gear Swap » FS: Sierra Designs Light year CD 1-person tent
May 10, 8:37am

RE BIVY
I'll be next!

In Gear Swap » FS: Titanium Goat Bivy XL
May 07, 9:42pm

RE stay
Conrad if you don't use it let me know and I'll buy it, yea I know I could probably buy one from ULA but it's always good to help out another BPL'er. Thanks Jack

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA circuit aluminum stay
May 06, 11:04pm

RE WOW!
Greg, what can I say, beautiful trip pics and report. Looks like it was a little harder than the Crabtree hike we did. I think the only other person that could keep up with you and that pace would ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Trip Report – Snowshoeing the High Sierras – 4/29-5/1/10
May 06, 10:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.