BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 1401 - 1410 of 1670 | Page: 1 ...132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ...167

Forum » Thread

RE ripstop
Nice tarps John. Travis and John thanks for the info to Quest Outfitters.

In Make Your Own Gear » Sewing ripstop
March 06, 7:47pm

RE ripstop
I just ran it under our faucet, it has a sray nozel with fairly good pressure, it didn't mist threw and it didn't fill wet on the other side. It fills pretty soft and plyable not stiff like...

March 06, 7:34pm

RE ripstop
I bought a piece at Joanns this week and put water in it over a cup and it held water in it all night.

March 06, 6:12pm

Sewing ripstop
I'm going to try my hand at making my first teepee type tent with ripstop nylon, and I was wondering what type of thread to use when sewing? What works best in the weather and holds up to water...

March 06, 6:07pm

RE Friday
Greg I'll take you up on Fri. afternoon, if I leave my house by 6:00 a.m I can meet you in Modesto maybe at David Wage's house and car pool from there. I think it's about a 3 1/2- 4 hr ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Bay Area BPL Winter Camping - Part Two
March 06, 5:40pm

RE scale
Next in line if it does not sale

In Gear Swap » FS: Pelouze 5lb Digital Scale
March 05, 11:12pm

RE SEKI
No problem Ken. I was going to see if you could buy a snow shovel at the Berkly REI store for me if I sent you the money, but I just ordered one from Backcountry. Thanks Jack

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » SEKI in Aug.
March 04, 10:50pm

RE odds and ends
Is the OR Light haven still for sale? And is the price $55.00? Thanks Jack

In Gear Swap » odds & ends
March 03, 7:46pm

RE SEKI
Sounds like a great route, I better start ridding my bike to get ready for this one, maybe some leg presses lots of leg presses. On a side note I sent you a pm yesterday if you didn't get let m...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » SEKI in Aug.
March 03, 7:32pm

RE snow hike
Looks like I'm in for sure and I got Fri. off any takers for Fri? Jack

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Bay Area BPL Winter Camping - Part Two
March 01, 8:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.