BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 1401 - 1410 of 1729 | Page: 1 ...132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ...173

Forum » Thread

re Fresno
Where are you hiking to once you get to Cedar Grove? Let me check my calender, I might be able to do Fresno to Cedar Grove and maybe a 2 day hike with you. Jack

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » cedar grove
May 10, 10:38pm

RE Tent
Next in line if not sold

In Gear Swap » FS: Sierra Designs Light year CD 1-person tent
May 10, 8:37am

RE BIVY
I'll be next!

In Gear Swap » FS: Titanium Goat Bivy XL
May 07, 9:42pm

RE stay
Conrad if you don't use it let me know and I'll buy it, yea I know I could probably buy one from ULA but it's always good to help out another BPL'er. Thanks Jack

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA circuit aluminum stay
May 06, 11:04pm

RE WOW!
Greg, what can I say, beautiful trip pics and report. Looks like it was a little harder than the Crabtree hike we did. I think the only other person that could keep up with you and that pace would ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Trip Report – Snowshoeing the High Sierras – 4/29-5/1/10
May 06, 10:59pm

RE Stay
Next in line if not sold

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA circuit aluminum stay
May 06, 10:35pm

Booby traps on PCT
I'm from Bakersfield Ca. and I just read this on the Bakersfield Californian's web site thought it might be of some help. Hikers going from Mexico to Canada encountere...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Booby traps on PCT
May 06, 10:33pm

RE hike
I might be able to do Kearsarge, Rae Lakes, through Paradise Valley to Roads End. I need to see how much time I have saved up, I'll be spending most of my time off that I saved up for my huntin...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » SEKI in Aug.
May 02, 9:57pm

RE hike
Hey Ken have you given any thought to my idea of doing this hike on Labor day weekend? Jack

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » SEKI in Aug.
May 01, 9:54pm

RE TIGOAT
Man I want this bag bad!! But no funds until I sale something else first, by then I'm sure this will be long gone. :(

In Gear Swap » Titanium Goat Bivy
April 19, 8:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.