BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 1401 - 1410 of 1705 | Page: 1 ...132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ...171

Forum » Thread

RE Nostalgia
PM sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Chouinard Pyramid
April 04, 7:56pm

RE TT
I have both the Lunar Solo and the Moment. I like both tentns for different reasons. The lunar Solo has a little more room than the Moment. They both weigh about the same, but I like my Moment for ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » TT Moment vs. TT Contrail
April 03, 5:23pm

RE GCB
I've been wanting to make one of these, since I have half a role of tyvek just sitting in my garage doing nothing. Nice job Thom sent you a pm. Jack

In Make Your Own Gear » thoms tyvek GCB (ground cover bivy)
April 03, 5:07pm

RE Hex
Jay sent you a pm. Jack

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Hex & Net Tent
March 27, 1:36am

RE How fights start
I heard some where once, a woman ask her man, does this outfit make my butt look big? He replied it's not the outfit that makes your butt look big honey it's you BIG BUTT that makes it look...

In Chaff » How Fights Start
March 25, 10:46pm

RE Hex
Jay what is the total weight, tent, net, floor. Thanks Jack

March 22, 11:57pm

RE Hex
Jay is that the one you had at Point Reyes this year? That thing is a palace. If I had the funds It would be sold, but alas not this week. I'll keep my eye on it though. I need a 3rd job to sup...

March 21, 8:06pm

RE HEX
Very tempting, must resist.

March 21, 7:59pm

RE snow trip
I made a quick video of our trip for anyone that wants to view it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkElteZbioU Kat and Greg I don't have your email address they some how got erased, Please se...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » BPL 2nd Snow trip
March 19, 10:54pm

RE canister
I got it on line, their office is down south somewhere can't remember at the moment, but it was around $32.00. I love mine, if I pack it right I can get enough food for me and my daughter to ke...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Bay area BPL April
March 19, 7:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.