Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 141 - 150 of 1628 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...163

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Too Heavy???
Yes, It will survive. My placement of items is selective. I'm fully aware of the sacrifices I make to go SUL and make allowances for that. The 10 fluid ounce pot and the stove you see in the...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Whats your SUL Cook Set-Up Grams/Milliliter %
February 23, 9:31am

Too Heavy???
The pot, stainless steel foil lid(more durable than aluminum), stainless steel wire pot supprt, aluminum pot support stabilizer, carbon felt ground protector and stainless steel Esbit tray combined...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Whats your SUL Cook Set-Up Grams/Milliliter %
February 22, 7:18pm

Re: AT Ridgerunner Smokies Gear List, March-May
I'm going to send you some additional items to choose from:-) They'll be in the mail tomorrow with your Mini Esbitmizer.

In Gear Lists » AT Ridgerunner Smokies Gear List, March-May
February 22, 7:10pm

Re: Re: 1 oz, Durable* Cook kit
Jeremy, just had a thought to reduce the grams. Use aluminum for the pot lid and reduce the size of the esbit tray.

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » 1 oz, Durable* Cook kit
February 22, 6:58pm

Re: Re: Re: Options
David, this set-up is a little on the heavy side....I'll have to lighten it up a little. I can shave some grams by reducing the esbit tray and using aluminum for the lid. We'll see how that...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » UL winter cook kit
February 22, 6:54pm

Re: Re: Options
It's just for the photo grouping. I put this kit together this morning just for the heck of it :-) I'm not an ultralighter.

February 22, 10:42am

A place to start
The pot, stainless steel foil lid(more durable than aluminum), stainless steel wire pot supprt, aluminum pot support stabilizer, carbon felt ground protector and stainless steel Esbit tray combined...

In GEAR » Alcohol Solo Cook Set (Best and Lightest)
February 22, 10:03am

Options

In GEAR » Best UL stove for use in random international places
February 22, 10:01am

Re: 1 oz, Durable* Cook kit
Jeremy, I put this one together for you :-) The pot, stainless steel foil lid(more durable than aluminum), stainless steel wire pot supprt, aluminum pot support stabilizer, carbon felt ground pr...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » 1 oz, Durable* Cook kit
February 22, 9:59am

Options

February 22, 9:57am

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.