Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 141 - 150 of 1562 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...157

Forum » Thread

Re: No problem..
Jimmer, do the tealights get the pot hot enough to "brown" the outside of the baked product?

In Make Your Own Gear » Suggestions for simmer only alcohol stove design?
January 29, 9:35pm

analysis paralysis
" I get analysis paralysis when I try to run down what would actually work together, which is why I'm asking for it to be spelled out." T R A I L D E S I G N S They will talk wi...

In GEAR » Alcohol Solo Cook Set (Best and Lightest)
January 29, 2:27pm

Re: Best Combo
Best Combo: Evernew 0.9L pot (ECA252) + Sidewinder Caldera Cone + Starlyte Stove available at TrailDesigns.com

In GEAR » Alcohol Solo Cook Set (Best and Lightest)
January 29, 2:02pm

Mini Esbitmizer Simmers
A long video made last night as I was testing the Mini Esbitmizer. Watch it in it's entirety if you have the patience :-) At the end you'll see it in the simmer mode. No editing was done fo...

In Gear Deals » Esbit Burner
January 28, 11:03am

Re: Its not what you think..
Carbon felt is absorbent like cotton. Has tiny loose fibers that play havoc with electrical instruments (keyboards)etc, can short out circuits. Stomach acid probably digests them ;)if you keep the ...

In GEAR » Carbon felt for cosy
January 28, 7:46am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: StarLyteXL
Dandydan, lots of good info there...thank you :-) Tom, yes, the 4 oz would be a nice weight saving compliment due to not having to carry and extra 1/2 ounce fuel bottle. When I use the new XL...

In GEAR » Solo cooking set.
January 27, 9:43pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: StarLyteXL
Tom, yes it is fuel efficient. Here is a quote from someone who got hold of my prototype which has a pot support which was too tall as he later found out...a quote: "I ran the prototype wit...

January 27, 5:53pm

Re: Aluminum cones
Dan, send me a pm with your address and I'll send you a new Large StarLyte to test in your short cone setup. I've used mine in my Keg setup using a 32 oz. Conquistador pot. Performed well i...

January 27, 2:50pm

Re: Cat can stove
Because the SuperCat will stick to the bottom of your pot and will release when you lift up and it may still have fuel in it. Might have been the cause of western wildfires...dunno! Liquid fuel ...

In GEAR » Cat can stove
January 27, 2:41pm

Re: Choices...
Gregory, watch this photobucket video, click on the photo to watch: Here's the link to a youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEY2S1DXBCw&feature=youtu.be

January 27, 12:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.