BPL Community Profile

Tyler Barcelli (youngster) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Tyler Barcelli has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListLight 3 Season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tyler Barcelli

Showing 141 - 150 of 206 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

Re: What's a simple light and cheap 1liter pot?
I picked up my Imusa pot at wallyworld so maybe check your local ones before ordering online. Also a good place to pick up a baking sheet to make a windscreen and lid out of. My pot, lid, and winds...

In GEAR » What's a simple light and cheap 1liter pot?
April 28, 10:07pm

Re: Thanks
According to the TSA, you cannot bring them in your carry on luggage. I have heard of people getting lucky by slipping through security, but I would recommend checking them. TSA

In GEAR » Exped Explorer Trekking Poles
April 19, 11:35pm

Re: Another option to Hexamid
Oops

In Gear Swap » WTB Hexamid Twin Tent
April 17, 3:47pm

Re: Re: light merino for tropics?
Agreed. Everything will be wet, and most everything will probably smell. That said I hope you enjoy your trip. May I ask when you are going and will you stay in Iquitos?

In GEAR » light merino for tropics?
April 16, 5:28pm

Re: Sierra Designs Nitro/Spark 15
Here is a review done on the Nitro 30 to give you some idea about quality Nitro I have heard that the stretch system is the same as Montbell

In GEAR » Sierra Designs Nitro/Spark 15
April 12, 5:45pm

Sizing
Ok, so I just got these tops today which was way quicker than expected. In regards to sizing, I am 5'9" about 135lbs with a 37 chest. I ordered a small and I am glad I did. I like my base ...

In Gear Deals » Stoic Tops
April 12, 5:28pm

Re: A new pack - I know what I want, but don't know what to get.
I do know that if you order a small torso size then the straps are already a little skinnier with the foam sewn in. Shoot them an email with any questions and they will be more than happy to help y...

In GEAR » A new pack - I know what I want, but don't know what to get.
April 12, 3:04pm

Re: Fabrics
"Be aware though--if you are on the skinnier side, theres a good chance the shoulder straps won't work for you" When deciding on the Gorilla, I read that many people seemed to comp...

April 12, 1:08pm

Re: A new pack - I know what I want, but don't know what to get.
I think that the Mariposa Plus is a little on the large side for what you are describing. I have a Gorilla and it is more of the size pack you are looking for judging by the others posted. I love t...

April 11, 11:03pm

Re: Re: Stoic Tops
I haven't tried them but I figured I would see how I like them. I'm pretty skinny too so we shall see how they fit

In Gear Deals » Stoic Tops
April 08, 4:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Tyler Barcelli

Tyler Barcelli has posted no reviews.