Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Patrick S (xpatrickxad) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Upper East TN
About Me Patrick S has not added a biography yet.
StateTN
My Website URLhttp://patrickofeasttn.blogspot.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Patrick S

Showing 141 - 150 of 178 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

Re: So who doss the heat stop from going out?
I like to hike. I just carry more water and take more breaks when it gets in the 80s and 90s.

In GEAR » So who doss the heat stop from going out?
August 08, 6:57pm

re shots of the week
Sunrise on Grassy Ridge (oddly enough the morning after Bradford was there)

In Photo Gallery » Shots of week 6/20-6/27
July 08, 11:36am

a few trips around Roan Highlands
I've been working much more than I care to lately which has taken away my spare time, but luckily the Roan Highlands are less than an hour's drive from the house. I finally got around to ge...

In Post-Trip Reports » a few trips around Roan Highlands
July 05, 9:50pm

Re: early sept
I'd say the usual is probably lows in the 40s and highs in the 70s. I've been up there last sept and during the day it was high 80s and some years in the 50s. Just expect rain. at 6000ft y...

In Post-Trip Reports » Roan Highlands
June 29, 11:58pm

re: Roan
Paul, thats when I was there. Crazy that I missed you guys. This was the trip posted on the Southern Appalachian Backpacking light fbook group right? I generally ignore those because I'm workin...

June 28, 11:25am

re: roan highlands
was this last weekend? I went to Grassy Ridge after work Saturday and threw my bivy down about 2 am (I work until 12) and woke up to an amazing sunrise and was apparently by a whole bunch of tents ...

June 27, 12:37pm

Re:Re
Aaron, I don't need the suggestion of packrafting the Hiawassee as I'm already way too tempted into buying a packraft right now. Don't push me and my wallet haha Thanks for your pos...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » trip idea for 40-60 miles in TN/NC/SC/VA?
June 12, 5:23pm

Re: LST
Thanks for the suggestions. I've done Shuckstack and Charlie's Bunyon on my AT thru so I'm hoping for something new. Maybe the Bartram or something anybody here hike that? I appreciate...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » trip idea for 40-60 miles in TN/NC/SC/VA?
June 12, 1:44pm

Re: Leaving on a thruhike
I'll be following closely. I plan to be in the same position as you this time next year.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Leaving on a thruhike...
June 12, 1:42pm

trip idea for 40-60 miles in TN/NC/SC/VA?
I have 10 days off in mid-July and my plan to go to the Whites and finish the 4thousand footers is a bust to do my not so reliable volvo heading off to the salvage yard. I need my money for new whe...

June 11, 11:14am

All Reader Reviews by Patrick S

Patrick S has posted no reviews.