BPL Community Profile

Brad Fisher (wufpackfn) - BPL Guest

My Locale NC/TN/VA Mountains
About Me Brad Fisher has not added a biography yet.
CityMount Pleasant
StateNorth Carolina
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brad Fisher

Showing 141 - 150 of 655 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Susan Rice
"The thing about Condoleezza Rice is that I don't like Condoleezza but like Susan. Vice versa for you. Sort of funny how our biases effect our judgements of people." Just to set th...

In Chaff » Romney/Ryan 2012
November 19, 12:11pm

"All of this post violence talk is un-important - what's important is did we have appropriate security before, what do we do for security in the future, figure out who did it and get justi...

November 19, 11:22am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan Rice
"Susan Rice said they were investigating but our best information at that moment was spontaneous which is what the intelligence people said. " See I think that approach is wrong and ca...

November 19, 8:25am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan Rice
"Anyone that has any sympathy for him is just confused." I have no sympathy, but we do have something called the first amendment rights that protect his freedom of speech. No matter ho...

November 19, 7:13am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan Rice
@Jerry Haven't seen the video and it doesn't look like something that would appeal to me. I don't watch videos by idiots like this, nor do I watch videos by radical muslim clerics th...

November 19, 6:38am

@Jerry An if I was the director of the movie I would hit Susan Rice with a defamation lawsuit. Reminds me very much of the Richard Jewell handling in the Olympic bombing. Guy had to go into hidi...

November 18, 7:14pm

Re: Susan Rice
"Susan Rice said on those Sunday shows 5 days later that they're investigating but the best info is it was spontaneous - what the intelligence people told her" @Jerry, - The att...

November 18, 7:08pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Not anti
Tom, Agree with Wingate post. "A question for you: Were there any British leaders involved that were not Christain?" Have no idea. I would imagine, but not sure it would have bee...

November 17, 5:14pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: No more Twinkies or Ding Dongs
"Any conversation that starts with Twinkies is already out of control" LOL...so true

In Chaff » No more Twinkies or Ding Dongs
November 17, 5:03pm

Re: Re: No more Twinkies or Ding Dongs
Jerry, You forgot to find a way to blame Bush also. Surely just an oversight. Let's sure hope a liquidator private equity firm doesn't step in and buy up the company at a discount. Pi...

In Chaff » No more Twinkies or Ding Dongs
November 17, 4:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Brad Fisher

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad
Have used a neoair for many nights without an issue. Night 1 with the XLite and it leaks from a small tear in outer fabric. Just too fragile for me. Now to figure out how to get my money back. Bra...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
February 26, 9:45am

Mountain Laurel Designs Burn (2010)
I bought the MLD Burn back in November to become my primary 3 season pack when a bear canister is not necessary. If I need to carry a bear canister I will continue to use my GG Gorilla. I was a li...

In Backpacks - Frameless
January 01, 7:32pm