Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

dan mchale (wildlife) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Cascadia
About Me dan mchale has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
My Website URLhttp://www.mchalepacks.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by dan mchale

Showing 141 - 150 of 547 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...55

Forum » Thread

Aussies
I think that's the way it is in Australia too. Here's a piece I found while wondering if Judith Curry's Antarctica work I posted above is Post Climategate - apparently it is; htt...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
August 24, 1:38pm

CO2 does.....
So Sean, then there is no disagreement with the first sentence? You agree that there is at least some warming from CO2? Craig - this is an international blog. :>) Here's a Judith ...

August 24, 12:28pm

skepticalist
OK Rog, I forgot about your rule so I edited to skeptic. You are pretty thin skinned for a guy that distributed the Hacked East Anglia emails for misquotation. Oh, and I came up with a name just no...

August 23, 4:28pm

internal tides
Rog said, " which allowed more sunlight to penetrate the top 100m and get mixed down by internal tides etc. Cloud cover change is AGW's cherry un-picked graph. " I'm glad to see ...

August 23, 11:51am

100 meters
The heat in that 100 meters of ocean has not all stayed at the surface just because that's the limit of short wave penetration. It gets pulled down and warms deeper levels, especially during th...

August 22, 6:14pm

Re-emergence of Kevin T
First Rog makes a fool of Kevin Trenberth and laughs at him when he says the 'missing' heat from CO2 warming is in the oceans and now Rog is saying the ocean heat is re-emerging. This is hi...

August 22, 5:36pm

mini-me
Anyway Rog, by your own admission, the Antarctic Penninsula is warming. Care to mention the record melt happening in the Arctic - all of this happening during what you claim to be a solar minimum? ...

August 22, 3:23pm

warming Antarctica
Rog, NOAA is predicting a peak in the current Maximum solar cycle we are in at 2013 yet you say we are in somekind of minimum still from several years ago. Why is there so much disparity in what yo...

August 22, 1:03pm

sea surface
Rog, you showed a chart of sea surface ice anomilies and you mentioned ocean surface temps. I was speaking of the entire depth of the ocean circling Antarctica. I think things down there in Antarct...

August 21, 7:12pm

hot air
Rog, you need to go into the volcanic gas mass thing a little more. If the mass of the gas causes heating then we have another way that GHG cause heating and it does not matter where they come from...

August 20, 10:58am

All Reader Reviews by dan mchale

dan mchale has posted no reviews.