BPL Community Profile

Mark Cashmere (tinkrtoy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NEOH
About Me I started backpacking in the Northeast in high school with 3 buddies where we had quick access to the AT (Hertlein campsite). Continued through college and dropped off during the family-building years. Got back into camping with my sons and Cub Scouts which just fueled the need for more backpacking. Getting out on weekend+ trips for the past few years and loving it all over again.
CityCleveland
StateOH
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Cashmere

Showing 141 - 150 of 217 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

Sent
Funds have been sent. You have PM

In Gear Swap » FS: TNF Verto wind shirt. New
June 08, 9:47pm

PM sent
on the Montbell.

In Gear Swap » Montbell Exlight, Marmot Mica, and MSR Whisperlite CHEAP
June 08, 2:36pm

Still interested
Just PM me with your Paypal info and I will send the funds.

June 07, 6:52am

2nd in line
2nd in line. PM sent.

June 06, 4:36am

Got one
I have an extra you can have. PM me your address and I will get it on the way to you tomorrow. ~Mark

In GEAR » WTB jetboil lid
May 19, 1:15pm

Checked
OK, my curiosity got to me. I checked out Websense's categories for your websites and they are classified as follows: mountainfitter.com -- Shopping lawsonequipment.com -- Potentially Dama...

In Gear Deals » Mountainfitter.com Changes and New Products
May 16, 4:38pm

Websense
Real quick 30,000 foot overview of Websense (I employ the same at our office) -- it is web filtering software that allows a company to define which types of websites they want their employees to vi...

In Gear Deals » Mountainfitter.com Changes and New Products
May 16, 4:28pm

Conditions
As you can probably already see it is going to depend on where you hike. For me in the Midwest snow pretty much dictates gaiters or not.

In GEAR » Convince me of the merits of gaiters.
May 16, 11:37am

Works for me
I was trying to resist this thread as I don't feel that I've proven out my Inov8s yet, but since this thread is still alive I am going to add my 2 cents. I have a high instep and weak join...

In GEAR » Inov 8 Shoes ... Just Another Cult ?
April 27, 9:29pm

Phantasm
Yes, Tommy, it is the Phantasm. Here was the original GT thread -- http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=37436&skip_to_post=317...

In GEAR » Best rain jacket for under $150?
April 22, 4:20am

All Reader Reviews by Mark Cashmere

Mark Cashmere has posted no reviews.