Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rog Tallbloke (tallbloke) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale DON'T LOOK DOWN!!
About Me Backpacking since 11 years old. :-)
CityLeeds
StateGods own County
CountryBritain
My Website URLhttp://www.tallbloke.net

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rog Tallbloke

Showing 141 - 150 of 2557 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...256

Forum » Thread

Failed alarmist predictions
Thanks for posting a thirteen year old article Dan. It gives us the opportunity to test the predictions for the following decade and a half derived from the models used by this vociferous climate s...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
September 10, 9:38am

Global temperature update and winter warning
This month's update shows little change - but, things are happening in the deep. The air temperature is being maintained by the loss of ocean heat content. The 'Pacific Warm Pool'...

September 06, 1:45pm

Re: Better data
Lynn says: Ultimately, the only loser here is likely to be Dean Fellabaum, as my feeling about your stance is that you will, at any time point in the future, be able to find a dataset that 'di...

September 03, 4:06pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pierrehumbert
"He a computer programmer by the way, not a trained Earth scientist." Haha, that is sooo funny coming from you. I'm just pointing out that he has no better formal qualifications ...

September 03, 3:31am

Re: Re: Re: Pierrehumbert
Lynn, I pointed Dan to the textbook to have it explain the theory he believes in to him. HIS theory, not mine. Get your facts straight please. And the laughing gnome is indeed one of the founder...

September 02, 6:17pm

Re: Pierrehumbert
RayPierre is certainly a high priest of the church of global warming, but his sums don't add up. The oceans aren't warming and global sea ice is near a 30 year high taken as an annual avera...

September 02, 5:42pm

RX100
Destined to be a classic I'm certain. Doubt they'll ever be produced in sufficient quantity to become a second user bargain. I'll be interested to see how well the low light capability ...

In Photography » New compact with decent lens - Sony DSC RX100
September 02, 2:09pm

Re: Frosty morning
It was a cold night alright. The ocean has been losing energy, and I think we'll see more of this soon. It was thought an El Nino was brewing this year, but look what has happened to the subsur...

September 02, 1:21pm

Re: heat = expansion
And where on John Kook's propaganda page is there any discussion of the prevalent greenhouse gas (water vapour) which represents the vast majority of the atmospheric greenhouse effect Dan? Wher...

September 01, 3:55pm

Read the book
Here you are Dan, paste in the url below and scroll down to Page 150. Then read from "In a nutshell here's how the greenhouse effect works" http://bit.ly/PUeFJ4 Once you und...

September 01, 2:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Rog Tallbloke

Rog Tallbloke has posted no reviews.