BPL Community Profile

Kendall Clement (socalpacker) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern California
About Me I was... I am.... And, I will be.
CityLos Angeles
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kendall Clement

Showing 141 - 150 of 345 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...35

Forum » Thread

"Affordable packrafts are overdue"
I would also be interested in your experience. I'm one of those who's wanted to get into packrafting but am put off by the price. Please do keep us posted.

In Packrafting » Affordable packrafts are overdue
July 31, 3:58am

"Shelf life of home dehydrated chicken"
Laurie, I really appreciate that. Food is a delicate matter. After my previous experience It would be good for me to follow your advice. Staci, The book that I've been using is "Backp...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Shelf life of home dehydrated chicken
July 31, 3:50am

New UL Fishing Accessory. Check this out.
This new piece of UL gear just came to my attention. When I get my Tenkara rod, I think I'll definitely have to get one of these. Here's a link to the review. http://www.tenkarabum.com/e...

In GEAR » New UL Fishing Accessory. Check this out.
July 28, 12:36pm

re: re: re: re: re: "Shelf life of home dehydrated chicken"
Dehydrating is VERY addicting! when i started dehydrating I started looking at everything at home and in the store wondering if it would rehydrate well. I was crazy then and I still am! My experien...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Shelf life of home dehydrated chicken
July 28, 9:37am

RE: "Bear Bag / Bear Canister Survey Please Help"
LOL @ "(and maybe sobriety) of the user." Good point Joe. Very funny. I'd never considered one's level of alcohol consumption to be a factor. But, you're right! I've...

In GEAR » Bear Bag / Bear Canister Survey Please Help
July 27, 11:22am

Bear Bag / Bear Canister Survey Please Help"
Tom, Completed your survey very smoothly. :) Jim, I read that somewhere and I was very disappointed. I love my Ursack. I'd pick that over a bear canister any day.

In GEAR » Bear Bag / Bear Canister Survey Please Help
July 27, 10:38am

"Esbit Stoves"
I love it! Yes, it smells and leaves residue, but I just use a 1/4 sheet of a shop towel and it comes right off. +1 for David for 10 oz. I tried boiling 16 oz at once on a trip this weekend and...

In GEAR » Esbit Stoves
July 27, 10:05am

"Can't Stand the Heat? Run to the Hills!"
I really enjoyed this, Eugene. Thank you.

In Post-Trip Reports » Can't Stand the Heat? Run to the Hills!
June 12, 1:43pm

RE: "Map software and GPS advice needed"
Hey guys, I must've gotten a lemon. I had a PN-40 and it just quit on me on the 29th day of using it. I mean it just died and I couldn't revive it, so I returned it to REI. Everything you&...

In GEAR » Map software and GPS advice needed
June 07, 4:06pm

"Cheap alternative to the zia fabrications ti grill?"
I like the price. 20 inches is kinda long. Right? On the other hand if the weight's good, that doesn't matter.

In Multiple Use Gear » Cheap alternative to the zia fabrications ti grill?
May 30, 11:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Kendall Clement

Kendall Clement has posted no reviews.