Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

John Martin (snapyjohn) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific NW
About Me I have just seen the light.
CityKennewick
StateWashington
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by John Martin

Showing 141 - 150 of 189 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

Pad
I would go with a 24/25 inch wide pad. I have a exped down mat and a neoair both are good. I would pull the trigger on a wider exped UL.

In GEAR » Sleeping Pad Advice..please
March 17, 8:14pm

Bump
Anyone

In Gear Swap » XXL Exofficio----Patagonia-----Mountain Hardware----The North Face-----REI Lost weight
March 02, 11:52pm

Brunton Summit ADC Weather Station
New Never out of package $80 Shipped. Description Should you stay or should you go? The Brunton ADC Summit Altimeter gives you the data you need to make the call. From the kayak to the racetrack...

In Gear Swap » Brunton Summit ADC Weather Station
February 24, 5:03pm

Sold
Sold Thanks

In Gear Swap » Spinn Twinn
February 23, 5:38pm

Spinn Twinn
Purchased on the forum terrific shape seam sealed tarp $125 Shipped CONUS.

February 22, 6:24pm

Spinn Twinn
*******************SOLD*****************Purchased on the forum terrific shape seam sealed tarp $125 Shipped CONUS.

February 22, 4:54pm

Re: ULA Circuit XL
Sold

In Gear Swap » ULA Circuit XL
February 20, 12:52pm

Re: XXL Exofficio----Patagonia-----Mountain Hardware----The North Face-----REI Lost weight
Happy Presidents Day

In Gear Swap » XXL Exofficio----Patagonia-----Mountain Hardware----The North Face-----REI Lost weight
February 20, 10:47am

Pics
Pics

February 18, 9:51pm

Sorry
150 Shipped

February 18, 3:59pm

All Reader Reviews by John Martin

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Agnes Copper Spur UL4
I have a Copper Spur UL3 and now a UL4. I thought the 4 would be a wider 3. It has some differences. There are a couple of differences. The vestibules there are two and they are big. The vestibules ha...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
April 21, 9:21pm

Exped Synmat 7 DLX
Exped has Amazing customer service and inovative products. My brother got a Synmat 7 DLX he got at REI. The pad had a defect. He called Kaj at Exped. Kaj asked him to take a picture and then cut off o...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 02, 9:57pm