BPL Community Profile

Steven Paris (saparisor) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Steven Paris has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOregon
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Paris

Showing 141 - 150 of 1431 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...144

Forum » Thread

New MLD SoloMid XL
I haven't had a chance to look; how is this different than the DuoMid in terms of dimensions?

In GEAR » New MLD SoloMid XL
January 17, 2:12pm

GGG Whatcha Bringing?
Ian, I'm bringing a cuben DuoMid and if I have extra space, I'll throw in my Burn.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » GGG Whatcha Bringing?
January 17, 2:09pm

6th Annual G.G.G.
"Weather forecast looks fantastic. No mention of a storm of the century like before." Wonder if the Donner Party thought the weather was going to be nice, too. Do we eat Doug first?...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 6th Annual G.G.G. 1/24-26 2014
January 15, 7:03pm

6th Annual G.G.G. 1/24-26 2014
If I can help anyone out: I'll be flying down from Portland on Friday, arriving at noon. I'm renting a car, driving to Morgan Hill for any last minute things (and In-and-Out Burger, beca...

January 14, 9:04pm

re: helping girlfriend reduce weight - personal fears
Harry: You realize of course that we could never hike together. Sally: Why not? Harry: What I'm saying is — and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form — is that men and women can...

In Philosophy & Technique » helping girlfriend reduce weight - personal fears
January 14, 8:52pm

WTB: wilderness toilet
What about a NeoAir Jembe: http://www.cascadedesigns.com/therm-a-rest/seating/chair-kits/djembe-deluxe/product. Cut a hole in the top fabric and use a wagbag, like the other options above. Th...

In Gear Swap » WTB: wilderness toilet
January 13, 6:53pm

Re: 6th Annual G.G.G. vacancies
And will you be blitzed?

January 13, 12:56pm

Re: Can somebody explain the difference between the different Icebreaker 200 weight merino base layer lines?
I think the primary differences are the cut of each line. The Sprint line has a little spandex and (for the top) a large side gusset (you can see this diamond shaped fabric under the arms in th...

In GEAR » Can somebody explain the difference between the different Icebreaker 200 weight merino base layer lines?
January 13, 12:50pm

Frameless pack and torso collapse
I just can't believe you have a swimming pool in Portland. I think I know where the first Portland GGG Summer Bash is going to be held!

In Make Your Own Gear » Frameless pack and torso collapse
January 12, 12:06pm

Re: Question for fellow side sleepers
". . . being a side sleeper (and fairly restless at that)." Something that was fairly liberating to me was reading in a BPL thread this idea that maybe it isn't a bad thing that we...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Question for fellow side sleepers
January 09, 11:29pm

All Reader Reviews by Steven Paris

Steven Paris has posted no reviews.