Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ryan Krause (rmkrause) - BPL Guest

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Ryan Krause has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Krause

Showing 141 - 150 of 224 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Re: "Scented Trash Compactor Bag"
Costco comes to mind - you got a membership there?

In GEAR » Scented Trash Compactor Bag
July 31, 3:04pm

Re: Packing container for gooey trail concoction?"
What about something like the Hammer Nutrition Gel Flask? I've also seen empty toothpaste tubes that are designed to be refilled - something like this would shrink in size as you go and seem...

In GEAR » Packing container for gooey trail concoction?
July 31, 2:59pm

Re: Vegan backpacking food without a stove
Check out Vega Whole Food Health Optimizer - they have these green hemp protein bars. I think these may be close to what you are trying to experiment in creating your own bars. Trade Joes now c...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Vegan backpacking food without a stove
July 27, 11:58am

Re: Pouched wild salmon
As a big fan of Salmon - I was curious what the difference would be in terms of calories. Going to nutritiondata.com, closest options I could find were: Fish, salmon, red, canned, bones removed...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Easy UL Foods from the Grocery Store
July 27, 11:40am

Re: Electrolytes
I'd second Hammer Nutrition - The Endurolytes (capsules) or Hammer Gel - you can get a big bottle of the stuff and carry a small gel flask which you can refill (which they and other enduro nutr...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Too hot to hike?
July 27, 11:09am

Re: Black Diamond Products?
Black Diamond is well known for their alpine, climbing and ski (a lot of it is Tele and Touring) equipment. I don't see them prescribing to ultra-light, perhaps alpine light instead.

In GEAR » Black Diamond Products?
July 27, 8:35am

Pics?
Any pics yet?

In GEAR » Zia Fabrications Titanium Grill
June 27, 8:20pm

It's feasible
Well it's feasible, Nunatak makes a dual Arc Alpinist: http://www.nunatakusa.com/site07/arc_products/arc_alpinist_dual.htm

In GEAR » two-person winter quilts?
September 18, 1:33pm

Re: Refuge-X: preliminary review
Can you resize the first 2 photos? They are HUGE and cause the text to not word wrap, making reading difficult since you have to scroll.

In GEAR » Refuge-X: preliminary review
August 05, 5:57pm

Re: Trails in Colorado...
Backpacker has a forum specifically for discussion of the Rocky Mountains region too: http://forums.backpacker.com/cgi-bin/forums/ikonboard.cgi?act=SC;c=3

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Trails in Colorado...
July 24, 10:53am

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Krause

Ryan Krause has posted no reviews.