November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Michael Bachman (rivrfox) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Western Slope, Colorado
About Me Intregrating into a new community here in the Willamette Valley!

Please email me at: :)
My Website URL

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Bachman

Showing 141 - 150 of 170 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Forum » Thread

Inov-8 Roclite 390 GTX $90 select sizes Enjoy!

In Gear Deals » Inov-8 Roclite 390 GTX $90 select sizes
August 19, 7:56pm

You might want to consider the rei sub kilo -20 bag especially if you can get a deal on it. Cheers~

In Gear Swap » WTB: Winter Bag
August 11, 4:15pm

wind jackets
My gf has a houdini and I have an OR Ion and we both love them. I use it for biking, day hiking, peak bagging in the summer, you name it. I got mine on a great sale and she gots hers for free rep...

In GEAR » Wind Shirt Advice?
August 06, 2:07pm

Good things happen with good intentions
Recently, My gf, her good friend and I hiked up to Copper Lake from Gothic, CO (near Crested Butte) and met some nice people dayhiking that loved our aussie/collie mix. We then met people f...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » It's really cool when others do this in the backcountry!
July 17, 1:04am

edited...only read first post.

In Post-Trip Reports » Four Pass Loop near Aspen, Colorado
July 14, 9:27pm

casa de agg
Hi Sarah et al. =) Congrats, I also just made the change as well! That's some cool features you have. Keep us posted on it's workings please. It's fun having a shelter weigh a ...

In GEAR » I made the change
June 08, 5:23pm

liner experiences
Well...sorry to dig this up from the dead but I'll share some of my experiences with it. I was scanning all threads posted here in the the gear forum. I went on an UL (for me)fastpack one ni...

In GEAR » Sea to Summit Bag Liner:)
June 04, 8:50pm

carte blanche
I was thinking along the same lines yet for something a bit longer lasting than a freezer bag. If I can find something I would pack my dinners in paper bags like the type you find at the super mark...

In GEAR » alternative for disposable food bags?
June 04, 4:27pm

WTB: MontBell Thermawrap Mens M Wom's L
Hi BPL'ers, Wondering if anyone has a Men's medium Thermawrap they might be willing to part with. Possibly a women's large maybe too? Cheers, Michael

In Gear Swap » WTB: MontBell Thermawrap Mens M Wom's L
June 04, 1:31pm

MB Thermawrap sizing
Hi Jaiden, Thanks for taking time to post. That's a good point as it is down. I've been leaning towards the thermawrap from the getgo. I'm 5'7", 145 lbs so I just assumed t...

In GEAR » Ideas for an cool weather layer for AT?
June 04, 7:57am

All Reader Reviews by Michael Bachman

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Outdoor Research Ion Pullover
4.5 stars. Purchased on sale and has come in handy when a rain jacket isn't needed. I'm 5'7" 145ish. Medium fits well over layers yet is a bit short in the sleeve area. Care ne...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
April 13, 1:52am

Patagonia Wool 2 Zip Long Sleeve
4.5 stars The versatility of this shirt is why I wear through one every year or two. Patagonia also replaced my last shirt. The lightweight, black quarter zip and qualities of wool make this ...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
August 11, 9:27pm