BPL Community Profile

Michael Bachman (rivrfox) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Western Slope, Colorado
About Me Intregrating into a new community here in the Willamette Valley!

Please email me at:

rivrfox@gmail.com :)
CityCorvallis
StateOR
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/rivrfox

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Bachman

Showing 141 - 150 of 170 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Forum » Thread

Inov-8 Roclite 390 GTX $90 select sizes
http://www.rockandsnow.com/store/product/36120/INOV8-ROCLITE-390-GTX/ Enjoy!

In Gear Deals » Inov-8 Roclite 390 GTX $90 select sizes
August 19, 7:56pm

hi
You might want to consider the rei sub kilo -20 bag especially if you can get a deal on it. Cheers~

In Gear Swap » WTB: Winter Bag
August 11, 4:15pm

wind jackets
My gf has a houdini and I have an OR Ion and we both love them. I use it for biking, day hiking, peak bagging in the summer, you name it. I got mine on a great sale and she gots hers for free rep...

In GEAR » Wind Shirt Advice?
August 06, 2:07pm

Good things happen with good intentions
Recently, My gf, her good friend and I hiked up to Copper Lake from Gothic, CO (near Crested Butte) and met some nice people dayhiking that loved our aussie/collie mix. We then met people f...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » It's really cool when others do this in the backcountry!
July 17, 1:04am

Hey
edited...only read first post.

In Post-Trip Reports » Four Pass Loop near Aspen, Colorado
July 14, 9:27pm

casa de agg
Hi Sarah et al. =) Congrats, I also just made the change as well! That's some cool features you have. Keep us posted on it's workings please. It's fun having a shelter weigh a ...

In GEAR » I made the change
June 08, 5:23pm

liner experiences
Well...sorry to dig this up from the dead but I'll share some of my experiences with it. I was scanning all threads posted here in the the gear forum. I went on an UL (for me)fastpack one ni...

In GEAR » Sea to Summit Bag Liner:)
June 04, 8:50pm

carte blanche
I was thinking along the same lines yet for something a bit longer lasting than a freezer bag. If I can find something I would pack my dinners in paper bags like the type you find at the super mark...

In GEAR » alternative for disposable food bags?
June 04, 4:27pm

WTB: MontBell Thermawrap Mens M Wom's L
Hi BPL'ers, Wondering if anyone has a Men's medium Thermawrap they might be willing to part with. Possibly a women's large maybe too? Cheers, Michael

In Gear Swap » WTB: MontBell Thermawrap Mens M Wom's L
June 04, 1:31pm

MB Thermawrap sizing
Hi Jaiden, Thanks for taking time to post. That's a good point as it is down. I've been leaning towards the thermawrap from the getgo. I'm 5'7", 145 lbs so I just assumed t...

In GEAR » Ideas for an cool weather layer for AT?
June 04, 7:57am

All Reader Reviews by Michael Bachman

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Outdoor Research Ion Pullover
4.5 stars. Purchased on sale and has come in handy when a rain jacket isn't needed. I'm 5'7" 145ish. Medium fits well over layers yet is a bit short in the sleeve area. Care ne...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
April 13, 1:52am

Patagonia Wool 2 Zip Long Sleeve
4.5 stars The versatility of this shirt is why I wear through one every year or two. Patagonia also replaced my last shirt. The lightweight, black quarter zip and qualities of wool make this ...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
August 11, 9:27pm