BPL Community Profile

Jeremy B. (requiem) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Jeremy B. has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy B.

Showing 141 - 150 of 345 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...35

Forum » Thread

Support the Emperor Norton Bridge!
This is for Californians, but there's legislature in the works to name the Western span of the Bay Bridge for Willy Brown. I'd like to encourage those so minded to support the petition for...

In Chaff » Support the Emperor Norton Bridge!
September 07, 6:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Anyone else concerned about probable US-Syrian conflict?
Definitely better than the "I don't have too much faith in the current administration's foreign policy skills" you said initially. Ok, I'm happy to append that with "t...

In Chaff » Anyone else concerned about probable US-Syrian conflict?
September 07, 5:30pm

Re: Re: Re: Anyone else concerned about probable US-Syrian conflict?
I think Libya was skillfully handled to the extent that we largely stayed clear, but the overall intervention seemed to have a great deal of mission creep. (E.g. try a no-fly zone, then start bomb...

September 07, 12:48am

Re: Anyone else concerned about probable US-Syrian conflict?
Anyone else concerned about probable US-Syrian conflict? Not too much, unfortunately. (It's more interesting to watch the Supertopo thread on it.) Something in my gut tells me it has the...

September 06, 11:07pm

Re: FS: Ex Officio convertible pants, Men's Medium
(price adjusted)

In Gear Swap » FS: Ex Officio convertible pants, Men's Medium
September 05, 10:08am

Re: FS: SteriPEN Adventurer Opti
(price adjusted)

In Gear Swap » FS: SteriPEN Adventurer Opti
September 05, 10:07am

More Photos
Burls on a redwood Tiny little trees Bear-resistant cabins "Can my dad and Jeremy find the geocache?" "...apparently not!" Mt. McAbee Overlook TicT...

In Post-Trip Reports » Family Friendly BPL Outing on Labor Day Weekend -- Skyline-to-the-Sea
September 03, 10:19pm

Re: Ssl certificate not valid
Firefox says the certificate expired on 8/28/13 4:59 PM. Not ideal, but it's not as if the certificate magically goes bad once the clock runs out.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Ssl certificate not valid
September 01, 12:15am

Re: Re: Re: Damn Cryptosporidium
Yep; I'm guessing that's why the aquatabs say they don't do crypto. At first, I was thinking they were just another chlorine dioxide tab and that they decided to only give the shorter ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » MSR Aquatabs Water Purification Tablets
August 31, 12:31am

Re: Damn Cryptospordium
Looks like Aquatabs are Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate, which releases plain chlorine as opposed to chlorine dioxide. Chlorine is much less effective than chlorine dioxide, so I'd only consider t...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » MSR Aquatabs Water Purification Tablets
August 31, 12:12am

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy B.

Jeremy B. has posted no reviews.