BPL Community Profile

Willie Evenstop (redmonk) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
About Me Dixon Tudepe & Joe Mamuh Enterprises
CityBozeman
StateMT
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.promisemoredelivernothing.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Willie Evenstop

Showing 141 - 150 of 1025 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...103

Forum » Thread

borah gear
I think they are very small. They had a display at the GGG. It's possible the entire company is out on a hike.

In GEAR » borah gear
June 07, 8:36am

Batteries
solid sulfur battery Part of the national push to produce major improvements in batteries announced last year by the DOE. Now all we have to do is wait for a company to pretend they did the r...

In Chaff » Batteries
June 06, 8:26am

Ultralight and the 10 Essentials
Lay off the drugs. Get help. Try writing a coherent post to express your view. Use the words to make your point, not meaningless emotional phrases. Don't abuse the language. Thank...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ultralight and the 10 Essentials
June 06, 7:29am

To Craig and Nick
Oh yes, some idiot goes out unprepared and now we all need to wear hunter orange and be prepared to help them. Lots of people get lots in the streets. Many more than get lost in the woods. ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ultralight and the 10 Essentials
June 05, 10:54pm

the meaning of REI
I still have one year to Return Every Item.

In GEAR » W/B jackets and fragility
June 05, 5:30pm

REI limiting returns to one year
Unbelievable ! I signed a one year lease and bought all new gear to match my rad paint job. Unfortunately, I found out my lease wasn't getting renewed. Now, After 11 months, I have to mo...

In GEAR » REI limiting returns to one year
June 04, 2:47pm

Maybe unconditional returns for a year, and after that it takes a reason ?

June 04, 7:35am

I assume the change is a preemptive, in preparation of carrying SUL gear from our favorite cottage industries ! Obviously they couldn't have a lifetime warranty on these products, so they c...

June 04, 7:31am

Dehydrating vegetable soups
I purée a couple of quarts to make Rick broth, and dry/buy chunks of stuff for texture.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Dehydrating vegetable soups
June 02, 4:54pm

Very unpleasant experience with Six Moon Design (SMD)
People really know 150 people they want at a wedding ? Is Ron okay with BPL getting membership renewals because of this thread ? Do people have issues cooking with wood because they don'...

In GEAR » Very unpleasant experience with Six Moon Design (SMD)
June 02, 4:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Willie Evenstop

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Absaroka
Great pack. Smallish, but fits a bearikade expedition. I used it on a JMT thru, and it carried great with 30# in it. Comfortable. Carries on the hips, not much should pressure at all. Would wo...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 16, 10:25am