BPL Community Profile

Willie Evenstop (redmonk) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
About Me Dixon Tudepe & Joe Mamuh Enterprises
CityBozeman
StateMT
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.promisemoredelivernothing.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Willie Evenstop

Showing 141 - 150 of 1188 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...119

Forum » Thread

Fee
Since this is very important to members, and mostly important to Roger, charge a verifucation fee. Say RobG needs verification. Charge the full BPL membership fee + a service charge. Create ...

In Gear Deals » Exclusive Headlamp Sale for BPL "Members"
June 10, 10:50am

Confusion
That's my fault Terran is confused. I suggested that since Roger ignores his rules for stoves, and that he offers to modify for profit these stoves, that he may have a reason for selective...

In Gear Deals » #Moonlight tent ...
June 10, 10:19am

Congratulations.
Nice work bringing these to market !

In GEAR » The CAFFIN tents come!
June 09, 8:14pm

10% off bikepacking gear through this Friday
OP should be fine. As long as these remain small enough, Roger won't mistake them for a tent.

In Gear Deals » 10% off bikepacking gear through this Friday
June 09, 1:19pm

#Moonlight tent ...
Yes, because of a change of terms with the manufacturer, these are now available for ordering. These are for sale, with a discount to prepaid orders on the first production batch. The kickst...

June 09, 12:37pm

Roger moderates
For his own benefit, For a while he was sending people to buy stoves from a frequent poster with an offer to winterize them after purchase . He had a interest in the stoves and allowed their...

June 09, 8:28am

Roger ???
Where is your BPL specific code here ?

In Gear Deals » Titanium pots and mugs on sale
June 09, 8:19am

Roger ???
Not BPL specific ?

In Gear Deals » Lightheart Gear Sale - Monday, June 8/15
June 09, 8:17am

potential maltodextrin source
What's the per pound price the market support for agglomerated ? Corn or tapioca ?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » potential maltodextrin source
June 08, 7:38pm

Outbreak of Giardiasis Associated with Drinking Surface Water Along a Hiking Trail [Aquamira]
I thought that it was common knowledge that the contact to treat giardia was 4hours, and not the time quoted for treating clean warm water for bacterial contamination. I, for one, am not at all...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Outbreak of Giardiasis Associated with Drinking Surface Water Along a Hiking Trail [Aquamira]
June 08, 2:50pm

All Reader Reviews by Willie Evenstop

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Absaroka
Great pack. Smallish, but fits a bearikade expedition. I used it on a JMT thru, and it carried great with 30# in it. Comfortable. Carries on the hips, not much should pressure at all. Would wo...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 16, 10:25am