BPL Community Profile

Ryan Christman (radio_guy) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale OH & AK
About Me Ryan Christman has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListZion Traverse 2013

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Christman

Showing 141 - 150 of 508 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...51

Forum » Thread

Re: "Versatile Down Parka for COLD weather..."
OR replied to me that the Maestro has approximately 8.5oz of down (which concurs Patrick's inquiry). The MEC Reflex is at the top of my list at this point with 15oz of down for it's 25o...

In GEAR » Versatile Down Parka for COLD weather...
November 21, 3:41pm

FS: Misc. clothes...
Clearing out the gear closet. All prices are USD including shipping CONUS. PayPal only. All items are used but in good condition. Reply with a PM. More items may be added at some point. Columb...

In Gear Swap » FS: Misc. clothes...
November 21, 1:54pm

Re: Lumix Micro 4/3 thoughts?
One of the reasons the GF series interest me is P&S body size with higher quality and swappable lenses. The G3 would give me all the features I need. I like the layout of the GF1 but it does no...

In Photography » Lumix Micro 4/3 thoughts?
November 21, 11:43am

Lumix Micro 4/3 thoughts?
The Lumix ZS7 Point & Shoot has treated me pretty well. It already has a bigger sensor than the average P&S and has an awesome 25mm wide angle lens with 12x zoom but I find myself wishing f...

In Photography » Lumix Micro 4/3 thoughts?
November 20, 8:28pm

Re: Tarptent Notch
I like my Moment but want a little more headroom and a real double wall over a liner. The SS1 looked a little too big, quirky, and heavy but this seems IDEAL!

In Gear Deals » Tarptent Notch
November 20, 7:59pm

OR, FF, MEC, and Westcomb...
@ Eugene: I will be sure to post back OR's answer about the Maestro (if they reply). @ David: Thanks for bumping that thread, the Reflex may be warmer than I though and is very good for the...

November 18, 11:30pm

Re: OR Maestro
Did some looking and could not find a definite answer to how many ounces of 800 fill the Maestro has. Sent OR a message about it, imagine I won't hear back until next week. This jacket is high ...

November 18, 10:41pm

Re: Versatile Down Parka for COLD weather...
Cool, now I am getting somewhere. I used to have a Mont-Bell Alpine Light Parka but got rid of it because it was not warm enough for winter use and was too overkill for most of my 3-season needs (a...

November 18, 11:24am

Re: packs
"Don't buy a 70L pack with pockets everywhere that weighs 5lbs if you are just going to be out no more than three days. If you walk into a store, most salesman will try to put a newbie in ...

In GEAR » 10 things not to buy for backpacking
November 18, 1:07am

Versatile Down Parka for COLD weather...
What I need is a versatile down parka to fit a variety of situations. Something light, cost effective, warm, but would be suitable for daily town use and backpacking for temps between 0 to 15*F (an...

November 18, 12:35am

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Christman

Ryan Christman has posted no reviews.