BPL Community Profile

Ryan Christman (radio_guy) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Midwest U.S.
About Me Ryan Christman has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListZion Traverse 2013

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Christman

Showing 141 - 150 of 504 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...51

Forum » Thread

Re: Tarptent Notch
I like my Moment but want a little more headroom and a real double wall over a liner. The SS1 looked a little too big, quirky, and heavy but this seems IDEAL!

In Gear Deals » Tarptent Notch
November 20, 7:59pm

OR, FF, MEC, and Westcomb...
@ Eugene: I will be sure to post back OR's answer about the Maestro (if they reply). @ David: Thanks for bumping that thread, the Reflex may be warmer than I though and is very good for the...

In GEAR » Versatile Down Parka for COLD weather...
November 18, 11:30pm

Re: OR Maestro
Did some looking and could not find a definite answer to how many ounces of 800 fill the Maestro has. Sent OR a message about it, imagine I won't hear back until next week. This jacket is high ...

November 18, 10:41pm

Re: Versatile Down Parka for COLD weather...
Cool, now I am getting somewhere. I used to have a Mont-Bell Alpine Light Parka but got rid of it because it was not warm enough for winter use and was too overkill for most of my 3-season needs (a...

November 18, 11:24am

Re: packs
"Don't buy a 70L pack with pockets everywhere that weighs 5lbs if you are just going to be out no more than three days. If you walk into a store, most salesman will try to put a newbie in ...

In GEAR » 10 things not to buy for backpacking
November 18, 1:07am

Versatile Down Parka for COLD weather...
What I need is a versatile down parka to fit a variety of situations. Something light, cost effective, warm, but would be suitable for daily town use and backpacking for temps between 0 to 15*F (an...

November 18, 12:35am

NeverWet
Some poor fool is gonna try bringing non-stick cookware to a whole new level with this stuff. Curious to see what happens when someone accidentally ingests it... Maybe they can come out with a v...

In GEAR » NeverWet superhydrophobic spray on coating
November 16, 2:16pm

Re: the only piece of gear youll ever need
I can't get that theme music out of my head now...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » the only piece of gear youll ever need
November 14, 5:59pm

Re: Pack for the JMT
You may want to consider the ULA Circuit if the rest of your kit is light and compact enough.

In GEAR » Pack for the JMT
November 14, 5:45pm

Hubba HP
I too saw the MSR Hubba HP series on their site a couple of months ago. Emailed them about it and learned that Cascade Designs has no plans to ever reintroduce the HP series in the US. Bummer...

In GEAR » MSR Hubba Hubba HP
November 08, 4:05pm

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Christman

Ryan Christman has posted no reviews.