BPL Community Profile

Nate Powell (powell1nj) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Carolina
About Me Nate Powell has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListFoothills Trail Gearlist - March 28 - April 1, 2012

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nate Powell

Showing 141 - 150 of 167 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Forum » Thread

Two Cents
Trevor, I just thought I'd chime in. Sounds like you're set on the AT which is awesome. If you do end up changing your mind I would also definitely recommend the Joyce Kilmer/Citico a...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 5 day / 4 night in NC/TN?
April 14, 6:32pm

Montbell Super Spiral
Hey there. Just a heads up in case other folks are wondering, I contacted Montbell and they said the U.L. Super Spiral #3 Regular has 10oz of down fill and the Long has 11 oz. Looking forward to ...

In GEAR » Montbell Super Spiral
April 12, 8:43pm

Non-Hammer Pants?
Howdy. Not to hijack the thread but anyone have recommendations for hiking pants that have a nice slim cut? I've been using TNF Paramounts for the last few years but, while they've been g...

In GEAR » Perfectionist looking for the perfect hiking pants...
April 11, 7:42am

Re: Montbell UL Super Spiral
Mike, Thanks for the info. I've been wondering about these new models. Does your Super Spiral have a full length zipper? Also, on the website it doesn't mention fill weight for the S...

In GEAR » Montbell Super Spiral
April 09, 5:21am

Re: I'm right there
Thanks for the info Brian. Another question for ya - I believe the Swallow and the Osprey are the same in terms of Shoulder (60")/Hip (56")/Footbox (38") girth. How roomy are those...

In GEAR » Feather Friends Bag Lengths
April 06, 4:16pm

Feather Friends Bag Lengths
Howdy folks. Any Feathered Friends users out there able to give me some insight on Feathered Friends sleeping bag lengths? I'm looking specifically at the Osprey. Are the measurements they g...

In GEAR » Feather Friends Bag Lengths
April 06, 2:31pm

Nevermind
nevermind

In Gear Lists » Zion National Park - Mid May
March 30, 3:30pm

Re: Re: Tyvek Tarp with Catenary Ridgeline? Need your help.
Thanks for the info Vick. I like the idea of curving the sides instead. Would this idea still work if I shorten the width at the foot end of the tarp? I was think of having a 7' width at the...

In Make Your Own Gear » Tyvek Tarp with Catenary Ridgeline
March 29, 1:57pm

Feathered Friends Merlin
Does anyone know if this bag has a down draft collar? Didn't see any mention of it in Will's recent mummy bag article so I thought I'd ask. Thanks.

In GEAR » Feathered Friends Merlin
March 29, 11:12am

Tyvek Tarp with Catenary Ridgeline? Need your help.
Hey everyone. I recently got my hands on a bunch of Tyvek Homewrap for free. Haven't done much of anything with MYOG but I thought it might be fun to try and do a cat tarp made with Tyvek. A...

In Make Your Own Gear » Tyvek Tarp with Catenary Ridgeline
March 25, 11:31am

All Reader Reviews by Nate Powell

Nate Powell has posted no reviews.