November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Frank H. (porker110) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale California
About Me HSU Student.
My PDF Gear Listrae lakes loop august 5-8

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Frank H.

Showing 141 - 150 of 334 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...34

Forum » Thread

FS: everything
It would be nice to everyone if you sold everything individually. -Frank

In Gear Swap » FS: Everything goes!!
March 26, 7:01pm

Big sur
Kat, How is the road to china camp. Is it a dirt road with a bunch of pot holes or a little bit better than that? And is there plenty of places to fill up on water?? -Frank

In Pre-Trip Planning » Big sur
March 26, 5:47pm

Big Sur
Thanks Kat and Keegan. I'll check those out. -Frank

March 26, 9:21am

Big sur
I'm planning on an overnighter to the Big Sur/Ventana Wilderness area in the end of April. Never been there before. I've that the trails are some what overgrown, lots of poison oak and t...

March 25, 3:46pm

WTB: Synthetic balaclava
Looking for a Synthetic insulated balaclava. The one BPL used to make would be perfect. -Frank

In Gear Swap » WTB: Synthetic balaclava
March 21, 5:54pm

I have the Railriders Adventure top in light blue (Glacier). I used it everyday last summer and It's surprisingly not as dirty as i thought it would be. -Frank

In GEAR » railriders - white
March 20, 9:53am

Nylofume bags
I'll take ten -Frank

In Gear Swap » FS: Nylofume Bags, Round 3
March 18, 4:28pm

Range of light
I'm available those dates. Do you have anymore details. I've never heard of The Range of Light. -Frank

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » June 9-10th - The Range of Light
March 17, 4:50pm

GG SpinnTWinn

In Gear Swap » FS: Gossamer Gear SpinnTwinn
March 17, 10:08am

FS: Gossamer Gear SpinnTwinn
I purchased this SpinnTwinn on this forum a couples of months ago. It has been used quite a few times. There is dirt marks on it. Has been seam sealed; not a good job. Asking what i paid for. The w...

In Gear Swap » FS: Gossamer Gear SpinnTwinn
March 16, 4:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Frank H.

Frank H. has posted no reviews.