Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Babak Sakaki (persianpunisher) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Babak Sakaki hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Babak Sakaki has not added a biography yet.
CityBoulder
StateColorado

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Babak Sakaki

Showing 141 - 150 of 364 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...37

Forum » Thread

And FYI
I've been solicited by nearly a dozen outdoor publications and blogs to provide them a review of the jacket- and have rejected all requests. Be "peeved", irked, or make a generali...

In GEAR » NEW Patagonia Encapsil ("Dry Down") Parka
February 24, 12:51am

Lol
I pay to be a member of this forum, and then my posts become censored, without being notified...... Perhaps if RJ or Patagonia would have contacted me initially- I wouldn't have been so keen to...

February 24, 12:44am

Re: Re: Re: Encapsil Launch at the Boulder Store
I don't work for Patagonia….. I used to work for Backcountry.com in college and have since started an online gear "review" series, purely out of interest. Someone on this thread...

February 23, 1:44pm

Encapsil Launch at the Boulder Store
I'll be wearin mine to the event...

February 23, 12:13am

OUTDOOR RETAILER WINTER 2013: Acteryx Cerium LT and AR down jacket PREVIEW
I tore some cartilage in my wrists after falling on the ice during the first day of OR Winter 2013, and needless to say, I was only able to get one video interview. IMO, this year was not as imp...

In GEAR » OUTDOOR RETAILER WINTER 2013: Acteryx Cerium LT and AR down jacket PREVIEW
February 08, 3:59pm

GoPro Drone coming soon...
A good friend of mine is a GoPro athlete and shared a photo of a GoPro "drone" that is slated for 2013/2014. It uses live-Feed from a GoPro cam to transmit video- pretty badass.

In GEAR » quadcopter/drones for backpacking (the future is coming)
February 05, 10:20pm

Re: Re: Montbell Plasma - nice reply
I wonder how they get 1000 FP without the AeonCloud coating? Are they just killing geese by the handful to get the few, "primo" 1000FP feathers?

In GEAR » Montbell Plasma 1000
February 05, 10:16pm

Ha, yes
Yea, I was certainly joking..

February 05, 3:13pm

It used "special down"
Methinks it uses the Encapsil stuff by Patagonia...

February 04, 2:54pm

Old one seems better, IMO
With the exception of weight savings, I think the older M10 is significantly better, due to the hybrid pit-zips. Sure, at ~10oz, it wasnt the LIGHTEST, but incredibly durable. I found it as almost ...

In GEAR » Patagonia M10 Jacket returning for Spring '13
January 28, 12:18am

All Reader Reviews by Babak Sakaki

Babak Sakaki has posted no reviews.