Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Adam Kilpatrick (oysters) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South Australia
About Me Into Bushwalking in remote areas in Australia. Have completed alot of walks in Southern Australia, especially in the Flinders Ranges, but also some decent trips in Victoria, Tasmania, and Central Australia.

I also spend a lot of time in the field for work (arid areas) and am an avid Scouter!

Oh yeah, and I'm into cycling and photography too.
CityAdelaide
StateSouth Australia
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://worldtrike.crazyguyonabike.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kilpatrick

Showing 141 - 150 of 695 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...70

Forum » Thread

Re: Uniqlo UL Down Vest $49 -> $29
That is good, that's close to what I paid for it on sale in Japan. They are amazing vests for the money. I love mine. I can't remember exactly but mine in an L is something like 5.5oz.

In Gear Deals » Uniqlo UL Down Vest $49 -> $29
June 22, 2:50am

Re: Collarbone pain from backpack
Pics would help +2. Also my first thought on reading this was work on your shoulder strength and mobility, but with a week to go that's a bit hard. Shoulders are under-rated.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Collarbone pain from backpack
June 21, 7:11am

Re: fleece mouth
Any pics of that Andy? I like the concept. Though I'll probably get one of Tim's hoods at some point in the next few months.

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG balaclava: Down vs. Apex 2.5
June 20, 6:19am

Re: MYOG balaclava: Down vs. Apex 2.5
I concur, go the apex. The complication of down in such an intricate shape is not worth it I reckon. Yep needle holes, under-thought-about. I laugh at some of the uberlight down jackets out there w...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG balaclava: Down vs. Apex 2.5
June 19, 7:36pm

Re: Vapor 3in1 Report
Thanks again Delmar for sending me all that floor muffler! Its finally arrived (I was slowly accumulating other things stateside to combine with it for shipping to Aus), and I'm really impresse...

In GEAR » Flooring underlayment foam
June 19, 2:04am

Re: ok
Still no message from the other guy, so if you want it Chris, PM me (you might need to set up PMs first by putting your email address in, I cant PM you directly as it isn't in yet). Cheers

In Gear Swap » FS Neoair XLite Small 215g (15g under manufacturer spec)
June 19, 12:37am

From here
...could you just add three more struts to form a triangular pyramid. Then you can hold on the apex or the end of either of the three, in use. Would be very strong. I like the triangle idea :-)

In Make Your Own Gear » Concept Design for UL Cuben fiber, Silnylon, Carbon fiber, Dyneema cord, fully collaspseable Umbrella
June 17, 11:30pm

RE: "FS Neoair XLite Small 215g (15g under manufacturer spec)"
Price includes shipping to USA no worries, via unregistered airmail. If turbotortoise can work out how to PM me, they can have first dibs on it (assuming he/she is not Nigerian...).

June 17, 7:35pm

FS Neoair XLite Small 215g (15g under manufacturer spec)
FS Neoair XLite Small Yellow. On my scales it is 215grams, which is 15grams (~half an oz) under manufacturers spec. Some neoairs can be under, some over spec. Get one that is definitely under! ...

June 17, 12:58am

Re: rain splats. (somebody please make these in cuben fiber)
How do they go on a brisk ride in the rain? They look like they are made of fairly heavy canvas so a lot of weight to be saved. One issue might be though that the canvas and edge binding provide...

In GEAR » rain splats. (somebody please make these in cuben fiber)
June 07, 11:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kilpatrick

Adam Kilpatrick has posted no reviews.