David Olsen (oware) - BPL Guest

My Locale Steptoe Butte
About Me Manufacturer Tarps, Tents, Bivys, Packs and Bags
since 1985.

Blog http://cattarp.wordpress.com/

email do@owareusa.com
StateWA
My Website URLhttp://shop.bivysack.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by David Olsen

Showing 141 - 150 of 1772 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...178

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Zimmerman
"If you could have it done over again would you recommend to Zimmerman go ahaed and do what he did, or would you tell him to stay in his car?" What did I say previously? A culture o...

In Chaff » Zimmerman?
July 20, 3:29pm

Re: Re: Re: Zimmerman
"but, the crux of the case is I want the people carrying guns to be trained police. Don't "profile" innocent kids coming home from store. If you have to stop and question him you...

In Chaff » Zimmerman?
July 19, 7:26pm

Repair of carbon fiber bottom bracket. Help please.
Anyone know if I can repair my bike? I have a vintage Kestrel bike and the bottom bracket has broken free of the carbon fiber frame housing. Hoping there is some crossover knowledge about bikes an...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Repair of carbon fiber bottom bracket. Help please.
July 17, 12:36pm

Re: Zimmerman?
"I want the gun toters to be well trained, like the police, so innocent kids aren't killed on the way home from the store." To unpack that statement, what would a policeperson ha...

In Chaff » Zimmerman?
July 17, 12:16pm

slate
"His death wasn’t about race, guns, or your pet issue. It was about misjudgment and overreaction—exactly what we’re doing now to the verdict." http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...

In Chaff » Zimmerman?
July 17, 11:02am

Ballad of the Saguaro
Great song about it. http://vimeo.com/40232010 "Cactus plugging is the practice of vandalizing or destroying a cactus, usually a saguaro, for fun. Typically the cactus is cut open, drain...

In Chaff » what to do when encountering guns on the trail
July 13, 10:37am

NSA knows if you're naughty or nice, books you read and guns you own?
"Senators are questioning whether the National Security Agency collected bulk data on more than just Americans’ phone records, such as firearm and book purchases. A bipartisan group of 26 se...

In Chaff » Snowden
July 12, 8:22am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Pepper Spray lacking when wolf attacking
'I don't think we have to worry about wolves" I think that's because we got rid of them. Given that lots of deaths are caused by dogs, if there are more wolves, we can expect...

In GEAR » Pepper Spray lacking when wolf attacking
July 09, 5:12pm

Re: Re: Pepper Spray lacking when wolf attacking
"has anyone ever been attacked by a wolf?" Relatives? Father and son, family name Olson March 7, 1888 New Rockford, North Dakota. The two men started towards a haystack a few ya...

In GEAR » Pepper Spray lacking when wolf attacking
July 09, 5:01pm

Re: electric collars
"I have treated dogs with burns on their necks because the idiot with the button in his hand had kept yelling at the dog and pushing the button when the dog had NO clue what was expected. &quo...

In Philosophy & Technique » What to do when encountering dogs on the trail?
July 09, 4:08pm

All Reader Reviews by David Olsen

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Botach Tactical Customer Service
Ordered several emergency bivys for Christmas presents. They sent the wrong item-an inferior space blanket bag. They did send a UPS call tag, but then called to say the item was discontinued. We wi...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 07, 2:54pm

Basegear.com
They sent a match safe that was too short to hold matches. I had to pay $2 in shipping to get a $4 refund.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 07, 2:48pm

Liberty Aluminum Match Safe
The match safe, purchased from Basegear, is too short for the matches (Diamond strike anywhere kitchen matches). When the lid is screwed on, the tips scrap against the bottom and top of the safe ...

In First Aid and Survival Gear & Accessories
January 04, 2:42pm