BPL Community Profile

Josh Brock (needsAbath) - BPL Guest

My Locale Outside
About Me Everything outdoors. I also cook...two trick pony.
CitySacramento
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Josh Brock

Showing 141 - 150 of 291 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...30

Forum » Thread

Re: Rain Gear
"Anyone commenting on wetting out in Appalachia should be knowledgeable of the effect of the humidity year round." I dont think anyone commented on wetting out in Appalachia? Some p...

In GEAR » New Guy . . .be gentle :)
May 06, 12:30pm

Re: Rain Gear
Pros and cons of different jackets is a whole nother thread(several infact and a couple review comparisons) If i was losing weight like you i would stick with the frog toggs and plan my trip acc...

May 06, 11:51am

Re: New Guy . . .be gentle :)
WOW wish my first gear list looked like yours!! Any who im a gorilla owner(just trained mine to talk with sign language). To answer your question it depends on the weather and which gear I chos...

May 06, 9:48am

Re: GG AJI 50 Bear cansiter?
Which bear canister? Also I can pretty much garuntee you will be able to fit a small canister in that pack but that does not mean that you will have room for the rest of your gear. So to answ...

In GEAR » GG AJI 50 Bear cansiter?
May 01, 2:54pm

Boots!!!!
I have an ankle that is about as bad as it can get. I use soloman boots(not shoes) and I loove them! I also wrap my ankle with athletic tape I feel that this gives it really good support with low...

In GEAR » Ankle support - best boots and braces?
April 30, 2:55pm

textile glue
The textile glue that comes with the pads is more than enough to repair that. Just put on three different coats letting one dry before the other is applied. and tht pad will work great.

In GEAR » can I repair this mattres, and if, how?
April 26, 11:48pm

Re: How to lighten my cook kit?
-GSI Minimalist pot, 3.52 ounces Get a TI pot that is .6 liters should save you half an ounce. is that weight with a lid? -Neoprene pot cozy, 0.7 ounces whats the cozy used for? if you ha...

In GEAR » How to lighten my cook kit?
April 26, 3:10pm

no patch just glue
Just use the textile glue that is sold with other pads. spread a liberal layer over the hole let it dry and repeat it 3 times. Im assuming it is not the actual seam that is ripped open. If t...

In GEAR » can I repair this mattres, and if, how?
April 26, 8:34am

Weight?
What do you estimate you weight to be for these trips? What is greatest volume you will need assuming you only want to buy one pack for all those trips? Do you want the lightest you can fin...

In GEAR » Which ULA pack when you need more volume?
April 26, 8:30am

Re: Re: Gossamer Gear - The One?
Whos this^^^ guy that thinks he knows everything about gossamer gear??????????jk Good to hear shelters are going to start trickling out soon.

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear - The One?
April 26, 8:00am

All Reader Reviews by Josh Brock

Josh Brock has posted no reviews.