BPL Community Profile

Edward Jursek (nedjursek@gmail.com) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Edward Jursek has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Edward Jursek

Showing 141 - 150 of 489 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...49

Forum » Thread

McHale
+1 for Mark's comments. I would love to buy one of those terribly uncomfortable frameless Zpacks Blast's from a member looking to bulk up to a more comfortable, durable pack.

In GEAR » What Dan McHale has to say about UL backpacks
February 15, 2:48pm

What Dan McHale has to say
Considering the cost and weight of the packs McHale makes, am I the only member that finds "what Dan McHale has to say about UL packs" to be self serving to the point of being funny? Did ...

In GEAR » What Dan McHale has to say about UL backpacks
February 15, 1:38pm

Forum Police
Roger - can we pay in Bit-coins?

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell wind shirt, Montbell rain trekker, GG The One.
February 12, 11:08pm

The One
Got a quick sales history from the buyer that squares with the White Blaze postings. Seller has been responsive and transparent.

February 12, 9:34pm

The One
I have been doing some on-line due diligence. I can't find a Gear Swap post that matches the seller's sales history. Do you have a link the post the seller is referring to?

February 12, 8:56pm

GG The One
I'll take it. Sent PM.

February 12, 7:47pm

I'll take it
I buy and sell a bit on the Gear Swap Forum. I have missed out on items, sometimes for reasons I can't understand, but that is just too bad for me. It is the quick and the dead on the GSF and ...

In Gear Swap » 1st Post "I'll take it"
February 12, 12:24am

Merino hoodie
Love my Ibex Indie Hoodies. Most versatile merino pieces I own. I got one on sale at Ibex and another in the REI Gear Garage. Use them for hiking, biking, running and skiing. Icebreaker and Smartwo...

In GEAR » Options for a Hooded merino long sleeve shirt
February 11, 4:53pm

Golite
There is a Golite Z30 quilt, size long, on Ebay for $309 as a buy it now. I have no affiliation with the Ebay Listing. Or Golite. Or the Down Industry.

In Gear Swap » WTBuy: down quilt(EE, GoLite Z30, etc), down bag, down jacket
February 11, 2:39pm

zpacks blast
I have had my Zpacks Blast food bag hanging in plenty of rain out here in the PNW. While I don't consider mine totally "waterproof" in a torture testing environment, I feel that under...

In GEAR » zpacks blast food bag "water-proofness"
February 09, 8:05pm

All Reader Reviews by Edward Jursek

Edward Jursek has posted no reviews.