BPL Community Profile

Michael Duke (mpd1690) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Michael Duke hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Michael Duke has not added a biography yet.
CityKnoxville
StateTN
My Website URLhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/67046387@N04/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Duke

Showing 141 - 150 of 462 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...47

Forum » Thread

Re: History
I'm not a fan of a company controlling perception to the point of deleting negative reviews that could inform the buyer of a potential hazard. That just seems extremely unethical.

In GEAR » Jetboil warranty won't return my cup!
June 18, 10:13pm

Re: second stove purchase .... opinions wanted
Canisters are very quick, but I have always disliked having to worry about fuel. I have used alcohol stoves in the past, but I received a Bushbuddy Ultra for this past Christmas. It is one of my fa...

In GEAR » second stove purchase .... opinions wanted
June 18, 9:29am

Re: Re: The feel of fabrics
8d feels phenomenal

In Make Your Own Gear » The feel of fabrics
June 12, 2:47pm

Cat Stove
I would just make a cat stove. Extremely cheap and works well.

In GEAR » searching for a light alcohol stove
June 12, 9:27am

Re: Question
Chad: Thank you! Your blog is always a great read. K C: Ryan is correct. If you sewed through, you would have points every five inches or so that had zero loft.

In Make Your Own Gear » Down Quilt
June 09, 9:48am

Re: differential cut
I was thinking about doing taking the circumference of the inner layer and the circumference of the outer, but as I thought about it, I realized that it would not be completely necessary. A quilt t...

June 09, 9:46am

Re: Re: The CAFFIN tents come!
Congratulations! It's good to see some excellent quality tents reaching into the mainstream market.

In GEAR » The CAFFIN tents come!
June 07, 7:37pm

Re: More questions
Thank you Todd and Kevin, Michael, Baffle height is a shade over 1.5. I was aiming for a little over two inches of loft, but then went with an overfill to push it a little further. From every...

June 06, 8:17pm

Re: Re: Down Quilt
Thank you Clayton, I used nanoseeum baffles. It has around 2.5 inches of loft, so i'd say it should be good to around twenty to thirty degrees. I am not exactly sure how much down I used, as I...

June 06, 1:34pm

Down Quilt
I finished up a down quilt today. It weighs in slightly under 18 ounces. It is differentially cut, with a m50 top and a TiGoat 8d bottom. I was very pleased with both of these materials. The 8d has...

June 06, 1:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Michael Duke

Michael Duke has posted no reviews.