Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

E J (mountainwalker) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale SF Bay Area & New England
About Me E J has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by E J

Showing 141 - 150 of 1497 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...150

Forum » Thread

Just heard from SMD - they'll have the new pack lineup + new and revised shelters at the GGG
"We will have a Lunar Solo at the GGG along with several new and revised shelters. Plus our new pack lineup. Thanks, Ron"

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » GGG Whatcha Bringing?
January 08, 1:50pm

Only 2 stoves left Re: Save $20-26 on 3 oz Caffin Inverted Remote Canister Stove
So far 6 are claimed and only 2 stoves remain for this group ship (only 8 stoves can fit in the 1 Kg box). Please contact Roger to paypal him $120 + $5.40 in Paypal fees for the stove; please hold...

In Gear Deals » Save $20-26 on 3 oz Caffin Inverted Remote Canister Stove
January 05, 8:12pm

Only 2 stoves left Re: Caffin Stove Group Ship for GGG; Save $26.25!
So far 6 are claimed and only 2 stoves remain for this group ship (only 8 stoves can fit in the 1 Kg box). Please contact Roger to paypal him $120 + $5.40 in Paypal fees for the stove; please hold...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 6th Annual G.G.G. 1/24-26 2014
January 05, 8:11pm

Costcos in our area have the flick-locks
They have the Cascade Mountain flick-locks

In GEAR » Cheap Carbon Fiber Poles From Costco.
January 05, 4:06pm

How about a GGG Gear Swap thread?
Ken can we set up a thread for what people plan to bring to Trade/Sell at the GGG Gear Swap? The cottage guys like Kat's Mountaingoat Hats and Goods, Flat Cat Gear, SMD, Trail Designs could po...

January 05, 4:02pm

May only be 2 Caffin stoves left
Will confirm with Roger, but looks like there may be only 2 stoves left in this GGG batch.

January 05, 3:58pm

May only be 2 Caffin stoves left
Will confirm with Roger, but looks like there may be only 2 stoves left in this GGG batch.

January 05, 3:57pm

Finally happened - buzzed on the trail by Drones (UAV's)
Wasn't sure where to post this. Hiking in the hills above Silicon Valley, this was bound to happen sooner rather than later. Ms. EJ and I were hiking with a friend visiting from out of town i...

In Chaff » Finally happened - buzzed on the trail by Drones (UAV's)
January 05, 3:43pm

Thank you Ken you just checked off an item on my list : ) Thanks John
Ken that's exactly one of the shelters I wanted to see : ) John, great list, looking forward to checking out your pack among other things.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » GGG Whatcha Bringing?
January 05, 12:35pm

Re: Save $20-26 on 3 oz Caffin Inverted Remote Canister Stove
From Roger: “Ah well. I have some uncommitted stoves at present. I was expecting them to last a while ... Maybe not. The closing date for final Paypal to me by 8-Jan. Sounds early, but the spe...

January 05, 12:33pm

All Reader Reviews by E J

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

eBAY.com
Craig, How do you set up an auto search on eBay? Not familiar with that feature. Did you set up an outside program to crawl eBay? eBay is not only useful for acquiring used and new gear at low...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 20, 7:51am

Patagonia Houdini Wind Jacket
My wife has had such good experience with her Houdini that I'm going to switch over from my Montane Lite-speed. I've used my Montane Lite-Speed in almost all conditions. The material has excellent ...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
January 30, 9:40pm

Montane Lite-speed
I've used my Montane Lite-Speed in almost all conditions. The fit is quite good, with plenty of room to layer underneath, without being way too big. I'm 6 ft 180lbs, 42 chest and I do fine with the ...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
January 30, 9:31pm