Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Chris Peichel (momo) - BPL Guest

My Locale Eureka
About Me Chris Peichel has not added a biography yet.
CityEureka
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Peichel

Showing 141 - 150 of 201 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

ridgeline
I know the starting point for rigging a structural ridgeline is 83% of hammock length. But...is the hammock length based on where the suspension lines are attached, and the hammock already whipp...

In Hammocks » ridgeline
September 24, 6:44pm

Cuben fiber tarp failures
Nice work on the comparison of tie-outs, thanks for sharing the info. I read somewhere that you can use contact cement to bond cuben. Is this correct, have you tested it by chance. Thanks

In GEAR » Cuben Fiber Tarp Failures?
September 23, 6:20pm

Warbonnet footbox
Thank you, Your explanations are clear. Anyone have any pics? I don't think I need to make a hammock with a footbox...yet at least. I do love seeing people ingenuity. I am quite comfortable...

In Hammocks » Warbonnet "footbox"?
September 23, 6:12pm

Warbonnet "footbox"?
I have seen several mentions of the "footbox" on a warbonnet hammock. What is it? Is it a sewn addition to the hammock, or ? Explanation or pics would be great. I just need ...

In Hammocks » Warbonnet "footbox"?
September 22, 8:53pm

Fabrics and weight capacities
Tim, I just wanted to post a couple of things I thought were worth thinking about. I in no way meant to dissuade you, I think it is a pretty good idea. After all, ideas like this are what have bro...

In Hammocks » Fabrics and weight capacities...
September 22, 8:49pm

Lid
Got your PM and address, and will ship the lid tomorrow or friday.

In Gear Swap » WTB: SP 700 Original Lid
September 22, 8:42pm

Cuben fiber tarp failures
Steve, I believe your question is different, and deserves this thread. I would also like to see the cuben fiber weights listed, conditions surrounding the failure, and if the failure occured at...

In GEAR » Cuben Fiber Tarp Failures?
September 22, 8:00pm

Fabrics and weight capacities
Tim, This is just my opinion, I am no expert. I have done a fair amount of sewing with the gear I have made for myself. My concern is the stitching between the pieces. First I would be conce...

In Hammocks » Fabrics and weight capacities...
September 22, 5:32pm

Lid
I will look for mine, PM me your address and I will send it to you.

In Gear Swap » WTB: SP 700 Original Lid
September 22, 3:38pm

Price drop...bump
dropped the price, edited for new price.

In Gear Swap » FS: Prophet 65 and Kestrel 48
September 20, 7:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris Peichel

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Feathered Friends Helios jacket epic fabric
I have the helios jacket with the epic fabric, ff says 15oz (I need to buy a scale). I have had this jacket for almost 2yrs. This jacket fits me great, sizes run a little snug so try on if possible or...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
April 10, 9:56pm