BPL Community Profile

te - wa (mikeinfhaz) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Phoenix
About Me im a UL hammock hanger. been UL since 2002, hanger since 2008
Cityfountain hills
Stateaz
Countryusa
My PDF Gear List3 season rig

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by te - wa

Showing 141 - 150 of 1123 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...113

Forum » Thread

Re: OHM
just asking because im a 30" waist, and it comes pretty close to baseline on my waist. although, i have no hips :) i do have a small torso Burn, if that suits her better. let me know via pm.

In Gear Swap » WTB ULA Ohm, small
June 13, 1:50pm

Re: OHM
Kat, has daughter tried this pack for fit?

In Gear Swap » WTB ULA Ohm, small
June 13, 9:48am

Re: Patagonia Ultralight down shirt
ive been waiting for the buildup of the "going green" nonsense (imho) that people want to pat them on the back for.. but.. could we consider that the high price of their gear invo...

In GEAR » Patagonia Ultralight down shirt
June 12, 1:42pm

Re: Carrying Extra Water, What Container Do You Use
Newton, which pack are you to use? in my hauler pack, the OHM, the side pockets are large as you know. im going to revert back to the free 2L soda bottle since i'm no longer fond of the coll...

In GEAR » Carrying Extra Water, What Container Do You Use
June 12, 10:29am

Re: hating on patagonia again
its all fun and games :) - its unfair to bash the whole product line, but come on... most experienced outdoorspeople could look at the way those baffles are sewn and come to a quick conclusion (whi...

June 12, 10:16am

Re: Trying to get an opinion without the price being a factor
price is always a factor :) campsaver has it on sale in most sizes for $187 altho, im a + 247 on the opinion of montbell. patagonia says "look at me, i look outdoorsey" (patagucci.. t...

June 11, 12:56pm

Re: Other offerings
keep eyes peeled for shoes too. some of us scored saloman xa comps a while back for $50, they also had some merrell offerings.

In GEAR » My trip to Marshalls for socks
June 10, 9:05pm

Re: thanks
i have insane reactions to cheap down pillows, asthma - puffy itchy eyes - for instance. but now i work with down and have no troubles. interestingly, hungarian down is less likely to hold dander a...

In Make Your Own Gear » Might can quilt
June 10, 9:03pm

Re: Re: Might can quilt
down is hypoallergenic, you are allergic to dander found in cheap, unwashed down. get some good down from any of the cottage retailers, where it is washed several times with a plant fiber calle...

In Make Your Own Gear » Might can quilt
June 10, 4:27pm

Re: Hyperlite Mountain Gear Windrider Backpack Review
hehe! i knew that would ruffle at least one feather.. ;) i'll likely try this pack at some point, as a guy i hiked with angelo has one and it looks pretty sharp. im not totally convin...

In Editor's Roundtable » Hyperlite Mountain Gear Windrider Backpack Review
June 09, 2:26pm

All Reader Reviews by te - wa

te - wa has posted no reviews.