BPL Community Profile

Max Dilthey (mdilthey) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale MaxTheCyclist.wordpress.com
About Me 23 year old backpacker, cyclist, and university outing club leader. As an environmental science major, I have been making the outdoors the priority of my existence since 2011.
StateMA
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Max Dilthey

Showing 141 - 150 of 2381 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...239

Forum » Thread

Still Looking
Thank you, and I checked it out, but they didn't have my size in the ones I was looking for. Gonna hold out for used for the moment.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Men's Wool Crew
February 19, 11:16am

PM or Email
Still on the lookout!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Men's Wool Crew
February 19, 7:19am

Great Price
$80 Shipped

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Retro-X Windproof Fleece, Men's L, 2012
February 19, 6:21am

Relevant Data
Too bad that chart doesn't have eVent... not to mention, the state of the market in the late 90's was surely different. Edit: I see it now, thanks Dave!

In GEAR » Breathability Ratings for eVent vs. DWR Silnylon?
February 18, 9:30pm

FS: Osprey Viper 7 Hydration Pack
For Sale: Used Osprey Viper 7 Hydration Pack This pack is in perfect shape, other than the following: 1. I removed the bladder and the plastic frame that protected the bladder. They both were...

In Gear Swap » FS: Osprey Viper 7 Hydration Pack
February 18, 9:25pm

I Downsized
Eric, Thanks for letting me know they work for you! I used your $70 to buy Ortlieb Front Rollers from another BPL member, actually, so I'm still loving the system. Cyclists unite!

In Gear Swap » FS: Ortlieb Back Roller Panniers
February 18, 8:25pm

Chart
I found another resource that had this to say: That being said, I defer to BPL testing because this chart seems suspect (Gore-Tex 2 and 3 layer are identical? hmm...) and I thought someone h...

February 18, 8:11pm

+1
Kevin is great to work with, so this should be 100% as described.

In Gear Swap » FS: Big Agnes Slater UL2+
February 18, 6:37pm

Socks
I'm complicated: I bring two pairs of Smartwool PHD toe socks. So small, so thin, it's less weight than a single pair of most other socks. These are next to skin and washed/swapped often...

In GEAR » How Many Pairs of Socks Do You Carry?
February 18, 6:20pm

Wicked
Yeah, the breathability ratings were definitely what I was looking for. Thanks!

February 18, 5:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Max Dilthey

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Kelty backpacks redwing 3100, red cloud 6650
I have two packs; a lightweight pack and a big, indestructible monster. It's good to have something reliable to fall back on for deep winter, or trips where you're carrying extra gear for some...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
February 02, 5:52am

Boreas Men's Buttermilk 40
Fit: This bag has a superb fit that places more pressure on your lower back, which distributes weight to the hips and keeps your upper back cool. I was impressed with how well this pack vented, even w...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
November 24, 7:19pm