BPL Community Profile

Michael B (mbenvenuto) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Vermont
About Me Michael B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael B

Showing 141 - 150 of 207 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

Tibetan Titanium Trek Kettle
Thanks for confirming that. I sure got the impression from earlier threads here that people were using the smaller #10 for the bushbuddy. I would buy one for $4, but don't really want the han...

In GEAR » IMUSA Mug
September 13, 9:58pm

mug
I should have been more clear: I did that, they didn't have them. Searching back here it looks like lots of people in other places can't find them either (including even after offering to ...

In GEAR » IMUSA Mug
September 11, 8:02pm

IMUSA Mug
Does anyone want to guess if this is the hard to find IMUSA mug, sometimes seen at walmart but not around here: http://www.cheflatino.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=&products_id=197 ...

In GEAR » IMUSA Mug
September 11, 7:00pm

line tightners
I agree that they work great. I like tying knots, and can usually manage a truckers hitch, but the nite-ize is smoother and easier and allows you to finish the knot under tension. A medium size...

In GEAR » Nite-Ize Rope Tensiones
September 08, 5:34pm

killarney
Killarney is a beautiful place. I went canoe camping there, although we did day hike the ridge, which included hiking the slot or the notch or whatever that was called. Compared to what I see her...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Killarney, LaCloche trail advice
September 04, 1:54pm

dacs in winter
snowshoes are now required in the high peaks, on your feet. So people shouldn't be postholing anymore, and you shouldn't plan to carry your snowshoes at all for the most part (although you...

In GEAR » Winter Hiking, Snow shoeing and Peak bagging Adirondacks
September 04, 11:58am

adirondaks
I should first say that I haven't summited in the high peaks in the winter. It is a long drive around the lake and the hikes are mostly hard and steep and long, so they are tough to do in the ...

In GEAR » Winter Hiking, Snow shoeing and Peak bagging Adirondacks
September 03, 7:51pm

beyondfleece
I am a big fan of getting them custom made at beyondfleece, since then you get a perfect fit and the features you want. But looking at their colors right now, it seems like they are mostly offerin...

In GEAR » Looking for a pair of Softshell pants.
August 13, 2:22pm

no groundsheet
I find it striking on this forum, where so many are focused on low weight, that so many are suggesting you need a groundsheet or a footprint. It strikes me as unnecessary weight, and I think a gro...

In GEAR » Tent footprint - help me choose one
June 20, 6:46am

REI T1
At around 3lbs and side entry, at least consider the REI T1. I have the T3 and have found it breezy. They have top vents and the fly doesn't go down to the ground and can be staked out (this ...

In GEAR » SD Velox vs. BA Seedhouse SL 1
June 10, 2:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Michael B

Michael B has posted no reviews.