BPL Community Profile

Matt Foehrenbacher (matt_f) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Matt Foehrenbacher hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Matt Foehrenbacher has not added a biography yet.
Cityminneapolis
StateMinnesota
My PDF Gear ListWinter Lightweight List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matt Foehrenbacher

Showing 141 - 150 of 182 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

dimensions?
Jamie - Excellent job. Care to share any more dimensions with us? I'm planning on making some sort of bug-proof solo shelter and this looks like it might fit the bill....maybe even in cub...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Minitent
October 17, 7:28pm

Fujifilm f200 EXR
As promised, I posted some shots taken with my new camera.....just not right here. There are roughly 20 shots in the trip reports section under "Superior Hiking Trail September Thru-hike (and...

In Photography » buying a new backpacking camera
September 27, 5:28pm

Superior Hiking Trail September Thru-hike (and some MYOG stuff)
Over the past couple of weeks I completed a mostly-solo superior hiking trail (SHT) thru-hike, but did so In two separate chunks. The first six days and change I hiked the 140 miles from Otter Lak...

In Post-Trip Reports » Superior Hiking Trail September Thru-hike (and some MYOG stuff)
September 27, 5:04pm

test photo
done

In User Test Forum » test photo
September 27, 4:13pm

bought a fuji finepix f200 EXR
I pulled the trigger on a fuji finepix f200EXR for about $300. It should be arriving shortly, and I'll try to give some feedback and sample shots after my trip the second half of september. ...

August 22, 12:51pm

buying a new backpacking camera
Hi all - I'm looking to purchase a new camera in the next two weeks (prior to a Superior Hiking Trail thru-hike in northern Minnesota), and am looking for recommendations. Here are my ...

August 14, 10:35pm

more categories?
I think its great - very user friendly, and definitely will feel familiar to anyone who has used iTunes before. I like that you can maintain many lists at once in a simple fashion. One idea: is t...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Keeping track of weight
May 09, 12:47pm

R-values: Prolite vs Montbell UL comfort system pads
Hi all - I've been keeping my eyes open for a 48" (120 cm) self inflating sleeping pad for a while. I'm 24, and side-sleep like a baby on my five-year old regular length prolite 3...

In GEAR » R-values: Prolite vs Montbell UL comfort system pads
May 06, 8:22am

new marmot essence
Does the new essence actually have pit zips? All of the descriptions I've seen say something about "integrated cooling vents". It seems odd to me that they don't call the "...

In GEAR » Marmot Mica
April 29, 6:36am

megalite vs summerlite
"the WM MegaLite has 12 oz down fill and it is rated at 30 degrees (F). With the 2 oz overfill, the Summerlite would also have 12 oz down fill. Does this mean the 2 oz overfill on the Summerli...

In GEAR » Arc Alpinist quilt vs Alpinist bag
April 28, 9:02am

All Reader Reviews by Matt Foehrenbacher

Matt Foehrenbacher has posted no reviews.