Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kevin Manley (manleyk) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Denver-ish
About Me caver, climber, backpacker
CityDenver
StateColorado
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kevin Manley

Showing 141 - 150 of 260 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Forum » Thread

kelty satellite?
I have a REALLY heavy two person bag (for giants, 4 people otherwise). It's somewhere over 8lbs. Comfy, 30F, and certainly only good for car camping or yeti snuggling. $70 shipped.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Inexpensive summer sleeping bag.
June 02, 6:13pm

Zebralight
I'll take it!

In Gear Swap » Lots of gear for sale...
May 29, 2:04pm

1.25 bug nest
What's the configuration of the bug nest? Floor material? Side or front door? Thanks!

In Gear Swap » GG Spinn Twinn and Yama Mountain 1.25
May 21, 11:46pm

EE Rev x
I have an EE Rev-X in the lime green, just like Tim was offering. My girlfriend and I use it with a 25" and a 20" set of pads tied together; it works very well with few drafts.

In GEAR » Twin quilt recommendations
May 19, 12:01am

Too warm
Too warm. I have a 20F and roasted last night at 40F with a wind! If you want a bag for 60F, why not sew a RayWay quilt or something like it? It was my first sewing project and took less than ...

In GEAR » 10F EE RevX Quilt too warm in summer?
May 18, 11:49pm

Polar bottle
I use a Polar bottle. Mine weighs 5oz, has the same threads as a Nalgene, and can be used with the pre-filter as well. Also, it keeps the water cold. :)

In GEAR » Best water bottle with wide mouth and light?
May 18, 11:38pm

Re: Fly Creek
Thanks for the opinions, guys. Brad-I ask rather than just trying for 2 reasons. 1. I have tried both and am torn. The Shangri-La is substantially larger (especially the vestibule) and a ...

In GEAR » Shangri-la 1 vs Fly Creek UL 1
May 18, 11:32pm

Lafuma Extreme 800
Sent you a PM,Cade. Just dawned on me; you might not be getting PM's (guess from your message). I have a Lafuma Xtreme 800 in great shape that I can ship to you for $50. Kevin

In Gear Swap » wtb: Lafuma x600 45 degree sleeping bag
May 16, 10:49pm

Stakes or no...
The Fly Creek will stand with no stakes, but it'll narrow to a point at the foot. The two stakes at the rear (you don't need all three) make it 23" inches wide at the foot, if I recal...

In Gear Swap » FS: Big Agnes Fly Creek UL 1
May 15, 1:15pm

Information, please.
What's the weight of the Liteguard? Also, what is the temp rating (or the loft)? Thanks, Kevin

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Liteguard, Liberty Mountain Ultra Light Rain Cover
May 12, 7:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Kevin Manley

Kevin Manley has posted no reviews.