BPL Community Profile

Steven Hall (lundquistas) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Steven Hall hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Steven Hall has not added a biography yet.
CityLos Angeles
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Hall

Showing 141 - 150 of 268 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...27

Forum » Thread

Thanks Jacob
Thanks for your incite, was thinking the hammock Might not work. Tent shouldnt be to bad if we split it up and one person carries the poles/stakes and the other the rainfly and tent. I'm fi...

In Gear Lists » JMT Trail List...help!
September 02, 1:58pm

Two more things....
I plan on going around July/ August and I dont like creepy crawlers so I like to either be off the ground or fully enclosed Thanks!

September 02, 1:26pm

JMT Trail List...help!
Hi everyone, First time I've put my gear list together on here so be nice :) I like to pack light but I'm not really into the whole SUL just so you know. Thinking of planning a trip...

September 02, 1:07pm

Thanks Chris
Chris you tell me what major items you fit in the Kumo? Sleeping bag, shelter, kitchen set up and sleeping pad? Tryin to figure out if I could fit all my gear in it. Thanks!

In GEAR » Best pack that weighs around 1 LB?
September 01, 5:16pm

Thanks
Thanks guys, something around the 30-40L range. I realize that's a large gap but I'm in the process of slimming my gear so at this point I'm not exactly sure what I need. Right now I ha...

September 01, 4:53pm

Best pack that weighs around 1 LB?
Looking to possible pick up a new lighter pack. Like the looks of the Gossamer Gear Kumo. Anyone have any experience with this? Any other highly recommended packs that weigh around a pound? Thanks!

September 01, 3:03pm

Osprey Exos 46 v. GG Gorrilla 2012 or Kumo
Hi all, Currently have a osprey exos 46 but like the looks of the new GG Gorrilla. Does anyone have any experience with both. Potentially looking for a new lighter pack. Like the Kumo as well bu...

In GEAR » Osprey Exos 46 v. GG Gorrilla 2012 or Kumo
September 01, 10:28am

Pack
Interested but your pm isn't set up

In Gear Swap » FS: Osprey atmos 65
August 27, 7:33pm

Help! Anyone buy a Stpic Merino crew lately?
Long story short, I returned a Stoic Merino crew lately with another item yet that shirt was not on the return form I filled out online because I didnt have an order number for it. Sent everything ...

In GEAR » Help! Anyone buy a Stpic Merino crew lately?
August 26, 11:13am

Thanks
Great, thanks guys

In GEAR » Old Thermarest Prolite rectangular pad weight?
August 16, 8:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Steven Hall

Steven Hall has posted no reviews.