BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Where the air is thin
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 141 - 150 of 666 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...67

Forum » Thread

TUSA in Boulder
Greg from Golden (and no, I won't hold that against you) TUSA haven't moved - the business is still run out of the Bay Area - but Daniel relocated out here at the end of last year. He...

In Fishing » Should I try Tenkara, or am I just asking too much from my kit?
July 19, 11:33pm

Re: Steak
Thinking about it, the Akto looks more like French mustard. Even less reason to like it.

In GEAR » Sand color Akto
July 19, 2:36pm

Re: Re: Re: Sand colo(u)r Akto
Then all three of us on this thread spell the word correctly :-)

July 19, 1:49pm

Re: Re: Should I try Tenkara...
Didn't occur to me either till I saw your reply. I'll try the basics locally, then come and see how it's done in bigger water. I'll just keep my distance so you don't feel cro...

July 19, 1:42pm

Should I try Tenkara...
Too many Greg(ory)s on the forum. Greg Mihalik, I figured this would be horribly overcrowded for you. I saw that Gregory Allen is based in Golden, so it'd be an easy trip for him. Good learn...

July 19, 1:09pm

Re: Sand colo(u)r Akto
I like Coleman's English mustard on my steak, not on my shelter. Good luck to them, but that is not my cup of tea. Green and red are classics.

July 19, 12:53pm

Re: Should I try Tenkara, or am I just asking too much from my kit?
Gregory, You might be interested in this - Tenkara USA have organized 'Boulder Creek Tenkara Takeover' for August 3rd. Now that Daniel's based in Boulder he's promoting his bran...

July 19, 12:50pm

My bad
Serves me right for scanning threads on my phone. I thought you were having trouble setting up the duo inner inside the DuoMid. You had all the bits and bobs, but it still wasn't quite intuit...

In GEAR » Duomid inner question
July 16, 12:18pm

Apple style approach
Jeffrey, I find your Apple analogy interesting. In the personal computing world, before Apple gained significant mindshare and started to influence the industry, user manuals were complex and thir...

In GEAR » Duomid inner question
July 14, 8:34pm

SS2
The Stratospire 2 is the largest 2P shelter I've come across. The inner tent is very generous for two, and can be tweaked for three in a pinch. Each vestibule can house a 70lb dog with ease. T...

In GEAR » Sell me on your favorite DUO sized tent
July 14, 6:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am