BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Where the air is thin
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 141 - 150 of 673 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...68

Forum » Thread

FS: WM Megalite - Price drop
Many thanks for the bumps while my membership issues were being sorted out, Stephen. Price dropped to $295 shipped CONUS, as shown in opening post.

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Megalite
August 19, 5:16pm

Photos added
Photos of the WM Megalite:

August 12, 3:53am

FS: WM Megalite
***SOLD*** Western Mountaineering Megalite 30F 6' Right Zip, like new condition, with tags still attached. Used maximum 10 nights. Comes with cotton storage sack and stuff sack. Stored uncompre...

August 11, 5:51pm

shoefitr app on RW
The shoefitr app on runningwarehouse is excellent in helping with sizing. Just be careful with brand new models. Their data may not be as accurate as with older models. Last fall I ordered a pair ...

In GEAR » need trail runners for very rocky/talus/scree conditions
August 06, 8:32pm

Iwana 11ft
Not exactly what you're asking for, but in case you didn't know, TUSA are selling off their remaining inventory of the Iwana 11ft and the Ayu II 13ft models for $125.

In Gear Swap » WTB: TenkaraUSA Iwana 12ft
August 05, 10:16am

Re: I think I want a duomid?
Is this primarily for one or two person use? With a single pole, there's limited headroom for two to sit upright at the same time under the Duomid. I'm happy under mine solo or with my 6 y...

In GEAR » I think I want a duomid?
July 31, 2:20pm

Re: This is why climbing Everest is stupid.
"The good news is that they are building a strip mall there so you can get a fair-trade-venti-soy-mocha-latte-crapachino and take care of your dry cleaning while you’re waiting in line."...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » This is why climbing Everest is stupid.
July 29, 2:47pm

TUSA in Boulder
Greg from Golden (and no, I won't hold that against you) TUSA haven't moved - the business is still run out of the Bay Area - but Daniel relocated out here at the end of last year. He...

In Fishing » Should I try Tenkara, or am I just asking too much from my kit?
July 19, 11:33pm

Re: Steak
Thinking about it, the Akto looks more like French mustard. Even less reason to like it.

In GEAR » Sand color Akto
July 19, 2:36pm

Re: Re: Re: Sand colo(u)r Akto
Then all three of us on this thread spell the word correctly :-)

In GEAR » Sand color Akto
July 19, 1:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am