BPL Community Profile

tyler marlow (like.sisyphus) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale UTAH
About Me Hiker trash
StateUTAH
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.like-sisyphus.tumblr.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by tyler marlow

Showing 141 - 150 of 344 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...35

Forum » Thread

WTB Thorofare or similar LS button shirt
Want to buy a long sleeve synthetic button down shirt Probably a size small, I'm about 5'8 140 lbs, kinda scrawny Thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB Thorofare or similar LS button shirt
January 18, 11:17am

Oh my, sounds like an interesting time...
"He strapped it to himself with obvious shame, despite the indignity of the act" Perdido Street Station- China Mieville

In Chaff » Forecast your sex life for the year ahead.
January 17, 10:21pm

Anyone willing to ship one?
If anyone "happens" to end up here and wouldnt mind shipping one to a fellow BPLer I would be eternally grateful! I can do paypal funds for cost + shipping and even a bit more for you...

In Gear Deals » Hyperlite Mountain Gear packs
January 16, 9:07pm

Am I crazy?
Ive been dreaming about doing the Bob Open ever since you posted it but in the last week Ive started actually considering doing it. My problem is, I have ZERO experience with this kind of condit...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » The Bob Marshall Wilderness Open
January 14, 10:45am

A real camera phone
This was revealed at CES earlier this week and its about the perfect piece of multi use electronics imaginable! http://www.engadget.com/2012/01/10/polaroid-sc1630-android-hd-hands-on-is-it-a-cam...

In GEAR » A real camera phone
January 12, 12:13am

Dog pack weight
There is NO reason your dog should have to carry that much weight! Consider percentage of body weight, your pooch probably doesn't weigh more than 100lbs, which would make his/her pack weight o...

In Gear Lists » Going Backpacking for 2 years with my brother and my dog.
January 05, 8:06pm

Re: Matt Zion's advice
I'd follow Matt's advice, I hiked with him this summer on the CT and he knows what he's doing! The key is not necessarily hiking fast but hiking long. The day I hiked with Matt I ha...

In Gear Lists » 2012 PCT Gear List (WIP)
December 22, 12:20am

Murmur 2012
I would probably buy the 8.4 oz murmur at about $100 I really wish there was a $50-60 sul pack out there, minimal features, small volume 30ish liters, sil or something to cut costs at the sake...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Murmur Dyneema DX First Look
December 08, 3:48pm

Inflata-PFD
If I were into packrafting I would commission Bender at Kookabay to made a custom inflatable PFD that opens flat as a pad. Another option would be Kylmit. I dont know how much buoyancy noble gas...

In Gear Lists » 2012 Alaska Mountain Wilderness Classic gear list
December 08, 3:45pm

Looks sweet
I have no experience with anything like this but I figure i'll put in my bit anyways. Going through your gear list you have three different leggings at a total weight of 26 oz. Will you ever...

In Gear Lists » 2012 Alaska Mountain Wilderness Classic gear list
December 08, 3:42pm

All Reader Reviews by tyler marlow

tyler marlow has posted no reviews.