BPL Community Profile

tyler marlow (like.sisyphus) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Hiker trash
CityAtlanta
StateGa
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by tyler marlow

Showing 141 - 150 of 340 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...34

Forum » Thread

A real camera phone
This was revealed at CES earlier this week and its about the perfect piece of multi use electronics imaginable! http://www.engadget.com/2012/01/10/polaroid-sc1630-android-hd-hands-on-is-it-a-cam...

In GEAR » A real camera phone
January 12, 12:13am

Dog pack weight
There is NO reason your dog should have to carry that much weight! Consider percentage of body weight, your pooch probably doesn't weigh more than 100lbs, which would make his/her pack weight o...

In Gear Lists » Going Backpacking for 2 years with my brother and my dog.
January 05, 8:06pm

Re: Matt Zion's advice
I'd follow Matt's advice, I hiked with him this summer on the CT and he knows what he's doing! The key is not necessarily hiking fast but hiking long. The day I hiked with Matt I ha...

In Gear Lists » 2012 PCT Gear List (WIP)
December 22, 12:20am

Murmur 2012
I would probably buy the 8.4 oz murmur at about $100 I really wish there was a $50-60 sul pack out there, minimal features, small volume 30ish liters, sil or something to cut costs at the sake...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Murmur Dyneema DX First Look
December 08, 3:48pm

Inflata-PFD
If I were into packrafting I would commission Bender at Kookabay to made a custom inflatable PFD that opens flat as a pad. Another option would be Kylmit. I dont know how much buoyancy noble gas...

In Gear Lists » 2012 Alaska Mountain Wilderness Classic gear list
December 08, 3:45pm

Looks sweet
I have no experience with anything like this but I figure i'll put in my bit anyways. Going through your gear list you have three different leggings at a total weight of 26 oz. Will you ever...

In Gear Lists » 2012 Alaska Mountain Wilderness Classic gear list
December 08, 3:42pm

Rolltop arrived
Wow! Super fast shipping and really high quality! That's a lot!

In Gear Swap » FS: lots of gears for sale! (feathered friends, icebreaker, patagonia, mountain hardwear, montbel, thermarest, merino, cuben fiber)
December 05, 6:21pm

payment sent
on the 15.75 X 20 cuben rolltop

In Gear Swap » FS: lots of gears for sale! (feathered friends, icebreaker, patagonia, mountain hardwear, montbel, thermarest, merino, cuben fiber)
December 02, 9:40am

Weight
Under closer inspection I cannot tell if that 8.1 oz is for the new version or old. The specs for the 2012 are different but a lot of it is just the same as the old version. It seems like the pa...

In GEAR » Murmur 2012 get DXG treatment
November 30, 1:52pm

So COOL
I love it! It reminds me of the Granite Gear Wisp! I wonder what the weight is going to be? All that Dyneema weighs a bit more than the sil. I hope they keep it under 10 oz, I might be buying one

In GEAR » Murmur 2012 get DXG treatment
November 30, 12:09pm

All Reader Reviews by tyler marlow

tyler marlow has posted no reviews.