BPL Community Profile

Leigh Baker (leighb) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northeast Texas Pineywoods
About Me Nearly 60,but in better shape than at 40! Always hiked, love the outdoors and nature. Started backpacking just over 3 yrs. ago,fortunately began UL thanks to BPL. Also an avid paddler,and special education teacher.
My PDF Gear ListEarly Fall/Late Spring weekend list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Leigh Baker

Showing 141 - 150 of 452 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...46

Forum » Thread

Charles
That's an impressive story!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking in SEVERE weather (hurricanes/storms) etc.
November 04, 2:49pm

FS: 2012 GG Gorilla
bump

In Gear Swap » FS Gossamer Gear 2012 Gorilla
November 04, 8:20am

Hat sold Added a free pr of VFF KSO's Wms 41
Still have the trail runners. And I have a free pair of Vibram 5 Finger KSO's grey and green, size Womens 41, still have some life in them and just can't throw them out or send to thrift st...

In Gear Swap » FS:Hat and Women's trail runners
October 29, 4:30pm

SOLD FS: 2012 GG Gorilla
I really wanted this pack to work for me; it's a realllly nice pack, but after taking it out for a trial run, it just won't work with my lower back issues. I won it in a fitness challenge ...

In Gear Swap » FS Gossamer Gear 2012 Gorilla
October 28, 3:36pm

re: Fall in the Sierra
Wow, Simply amazing! Thanks for sharing! Great pictures!

In Post-Trip Reports » Fall in the Sierra
October 25, 5:04pm

Great trip!
It was a pleasure to hike and visit with such a fine group of guys! Heading back to the ortho tomorrow with the knee. I got complacent with my knee exercises after not having issues for over a y...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Texas/Oklahoma/Arkansas GGG this fall?
October 24, 6:22am

Luke
That's what I thought too until I say Landon's post "solo night"...was a bit confused and thought you all had changed plans.Sorry I misinterpreted his post, and thanks for the cla...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Texas/Oklahoma/Arkansas GGG this fall?
October 18, 5:12pm

RE: solo night
If you guys aren't going to start hiking til Sat am, there's no need for me to go all the way to the falls to park....just let me know what you decide. I'm flexible.

October 18, 5:22am

re: question
I eat a balance bar for breakfast, usually boil water for tea, but not necessary,since I'm joining you guys for just one morning meal, I can forgot the tea on Sun am. unless others are eating h...

October 17, 4:15pm

FS:Hat and Women's trail runners
week day bump :)

In Gear Swap » FS:Hat and Women's trail runners
October 16, 5:19am

All Reader Reviews by Leigh Baker

Leigh Baker has posted no reviews.