BPL Community Profile

Ken Thompson (kthompson) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Ken Thompson hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Better to observe than be observed.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ken Thompson

Showing 141 - 150 of 7517 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...752

Forum » Thread

Re: Winter is still here in force
Paypal? No price given. It's used so I don't expect it to be much.

In Gear Swap » Winter is still here in force
March 03, 7:09am

Re: Ship that #*&$! Western box
This is shameful. Trying to do something nice and someone has to ruin it by being lazy and or disorganized . No excuses. Get that thing in the mail. Mail goes out on Monday. Look, tomorrow is ...

In Gear Swap » New type of PIF -- the Travelling Hiker Box!
March 02, 9:54pm

New SMD pack videos on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcbSfaE0nJdLgFruH94r8EA

In GEAR » new SMD packs
March 02, 5:26pm

Re: Downtime when Solo
Glenn brings up a good point. When do you usually arise Delmar? Sleep in or O' crack thirty? I am a morning person. I like to get up and go.

In Philosophy & Technique » How Do You Occupy Self during Evening/Downtime when Solo?
March 02, 5:24pm

Re: "You'll still be a tiny dot on the ground for that guy looking for you from a chopper." really?
"You'll still be a tiny dot on the ground for that guy looking for you from a chopper." As you can see for yourself that sentence mentions nothing about color. I was talking about ...

In GEAR » Shouldn't a rain jacket ALWAYS be high visibility?
March 02, 9:34am

Re: Should a rain jacket always be high visibility?
No. Isn't it wonderful to have choices for peoples varying tastes and preferences? I never want high visibility in clothing. Just don't. Bright colors don't make you safer or necessa...

In GEAR » Shouldn't a rain jacket ALWAYS be high visibility?
March 02, 8:11am

Re: Jack's tip for the day
A disclaimer before those photos would be nice Jack. I'm sensitive. I'm real sorry to see that you've done something like this Jack. Hope you heal up quickly. I won't be buyi...

In Chaff » Hope your day went better than mine!!!
March 01, 6:11am

Re: Sub60pack review
priorities

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » SUL Backpacks
March 01, 6:07am

Re: Sub60pack ordered!
I'll be waiting for Adam's detailed review...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » SUL Backpacks
March 01, 5:54am

Re: Hard To Find Backpacking Gear
(1) A sleeping bag with a temperature rating of 70 degrees F. Silk liner (2) Shoes that are interchangeable between left and right. Moccasins (3) Lightweight 1 person tents with 3 or 4...

In Chaff » Hard To Find Backpacking Gear
February 28, 8:32pm

All Reader Reviews by Ken Thompson

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lost Valley Hammocks Arkansas
Know your reviewer.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 13, 7:45am

Hilleberg Unna
I too have just joined the ranks of Hilleberg carriers. I bought an Unna for myself and my sometime canine companion. Heavy compared to what a lot carry here sure. I slept like a rock in 60mph gusts ...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
May 12, 2:15pm

Osprey Hornet 46
Moved this here from the Lifer's only forum. Here is what I thought Review for Osprey Hornet 46. Tester info. Ken Thompson 43 years old Living/hiking in far northern CA. 6'3" 210...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 24, 6:52am

Bareboxer.com Golf City Products Barebox
Overall I am happy with it. I do not like the over built and heavy locking mechanism on the lid. Something more akin to the Garcia Machine type would be more than adequate. Other than that it perform...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 08, 6:44am