Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 141 - 150 of 3536 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...354

Forum » Thread

Re: gtx paclite vs gtx pro waterproof duration
Did some googling and paclite has the same hydrostatic head (waterproofness rating) as goretex pro shell. http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php/202401-Gore-Tex-specs that thread is a ...

In GEAR » gtx paclite vs gtx pro waterproof duration
March 21, 9:12pm

Re: damp
"the GTX wont keep your feet dry, nothing will" Goretex socks with waterproof gaiters, dry socks rotated in regularly, you can have mostly dry feet. The inside of the goretex socks abs...

In GEAR » Strategy for dealing with cold, freezing rain: WPB socks and midlayer question
March 21, 12:49am

Re: Strategy for dealing with cold, freezing rain: WPB socks and midlayer question
I have some rocky goretex socks and I really like them. I usually have a dry pair of socks stashed away with the goretex socks that I can pull out when needed. You can also try wearing a pair of th...

In GEAR » Strategy for dealing with cold, freezing rain: WPB socks and midlayer question
March 21, 12:43am

Re: Cool clothing for hot, humid weather--Under Armour Iso-Chill shirts, etc
What about that columbia omnicool or the mountain hardwear cool q zero (same thing) with those little circle things that are supposed to keep you cool. Sounds like total BS to me, but I'm still...

In GEAR » Cool clothing for hot, humid weather--Under Armour Iso-Chill shirts, etc
March 20, 7:55pm

Re: Re: non-stick pans and wood fires?
Jerry, it's looking like my pan is HA with a teflon coating.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » non-stick pans and wood fires?
March 20, 12:26pm

Re: Re: non-stick pans and wood fires?
Who and where is Teflon proven to be bad for you? Everything I've read says that teflon is totally safe to ingest unless you heat it up way too much. Unless you are getting it off one of tho...

March 20, 12:25pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: considering a windshirt...
If these windshirts are so breathable (air permeable), wouldn't that make them not very wind resistant? Is it possible for a high quality fabric to be both more wind resistant AND more breatha...

In GEAR » Softshell as Windshirt substitute
March 20, 12:20pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: non-stick pans and wood fires?
It's not flaking off. That is the result of stabbing it with a metal screwdriver while trying to pry it off. The coating is fine otherwise. Actually, the coating is amazing. I can cook all kind...

March 20, 12:48am

Re: Re: Re: non-stick pans and wood fires?
This was from an accident when I tried to see if my frying pan would fit on the bottom of my bear canister. It got stuck and I had to pry it off with a screwdriver,

March 20, 12:26am

Re: non-stick pans and wood fires?
The pan has a coating which can be scratched/chipped off. I don't know what hard anodized means but I thought it was something they did to they metal and not a coating?? I'm confused...

March 19, 11:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am