BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale west coast best coast
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 141 - 150 of 2530 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...253

Forum » Thread

ditching the pot for a skillet
I have this crazy idea to go on trips with just a skillet. I am starting to lean towards no-cook, but it seems the only stuff I do want to cook is best done with a skillet. It makes baking really e...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » ditching the pot for a skillet
February 21, 10:49pm

Re: Re: Do people actually rely this heavily on fire?
Building a fire when hypothermic is an issue. Not even hypothermic, if you hands get numb and you are shivering that can be too much. That's why I try to always carry an ace in my pocket as f...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Do you carry a backup fire starter? What and Why or Why Not?
February 21, 5:36pm

Re: Do you carry a backup fire starter? What and Why or Why Not?
a bic lighter and a firesteel and enough firestarting tinder that i cant blaze through the wettest wood no matter what.

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Do you carry a backup fire starter? What and Why or Why Not?
February 20, 8:24pm

Re: Re: wet grip
"In the other hand, while it grips everything stronger than anything else I have ever used (not being an actual rock climber), there is a certain kind of floor and polish I have found, particu...

In Editor's Roundtable » New Balance MT910V1 and MT910V1GTX Trail Shoes Review
February 20, 2:38pm

Re: Wrong Forum
"Community Support Forum A place where BackpackingLight.com members can ask specific questions from the forum community about using the backpackinglight.com website or its forums" >...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Asthma
February 20, 11:35am

Re: Am i looking for a windshirt.
What size? I have a medium black hoodless windshirt from sierra designs that I never use because I prefer hoods. It's super breathable and comfortable compared to a lot of other jackets. And it...

In GEAR » Am i looking for a windshirt.
February 19, 3:36pm

Re: Tree junk
you asked for it...

In Chaff » Rock Face?
February 19, 1:17am

Re: FS: Merrel True Gloves size 10
price drop

In Gear Swap » FS: Merrel True Gloves size 10
February 18, 11:05pm

Re: A Beefy Paring Knife
this sounds a lot like that knife http://www.amazon.com/Morakniv-Craftline-Allround-Utility-3-8-Inch/dp/B004GAVOUU

In GEAR » Knife features, uses
February 18, 10:00pm

Re: sleeping system
Tim (the guy above me) makes reasonably priced quilts that are highly regarded on here. Get a 20 degree. edit: forgot to add, his company name is enlightened equipment.

In GEAR » sleeping system
February 18, 9:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am