BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale west coast best coast
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 141 - 150 of 2528 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...253

Forum » Thread

Re: Do you carry a backup fire starter? What and Why or Why Not?
a bic lighter and a firesteel and enough firestarting tinder that i cant blaze through the wettest wood no matter what.

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Do you carry a backup fire starter? What and Why or Why Not?
February 20, 8:24pm

Re: Re: wet grip
"In the other hand, while it grips everything stronger than anything else I have ever used (not being an actual rock climber), there is a certain kind of floor and polish I have found, particu...

In Editor's Roundtable » New Balance MT910V1 and MT910V1GTX Trail Shoes Review
February 20, 2:38pm

Re: Wrong Forum
"Community Support Forum A place where BackpackingLight.com members can ask specific questions from the forum community about using the backpackinglight.com website or its forums" >...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Asthma
February 20, 11:35am

Re: Am i looking for a windshirt.
What size? I have a medium black hoodless windshirt from sierra designs that I never use because I prefer hoods. It's super breathable and comfortable compared to a lot of other jackets. And it...

In GEAR » Am i looking for a windshirt.
February 19, 3:36pm

Re: Tree junk
you asked for it...

In Chaff » Rock Face?
February 19, 1:17am

Re: FS: Merrel True Gloves size 10
price drop

In Gear Swap » FS: Merrel True Gloves size 10
February 18, 11:05pm

Re: A Beefy Paring Knife
this sounds a lot like that knife http://www.amazon.com/Morakniv-Craftline-Allround-Utility-3-8-Inch/dp/B004GAVOUU

In GEAR » Knife features, uses
February 18, 10:00pm

Re: sleeping system
Tim (the guy above me) makes reasonably priced quilts that are highly regarded on here. Get a 20 degree. edit: forgot to add, his company name is enlightened equipment.

In GEAR » sleeping system
February 18, 9:52pm

Re: How Many Pairs of Socks Do You Carry?
One pair of hiking socks. One pair of thick sleeping socks. Two pairs of hiking socks are good if you are dealing with cold and snow, you can switch to a dry pair if your feet get cold. ...

In GEAR » How Many Pairs of Socks Do You Carry?
February 18, 6:05pm

Re: Heavy is Better Sometimes
"However, when I bike tour, I bring a 3.5oz pair of wind pants as my only long trousers." I'm curious, have you ever fallen off your bike in ultralight windpants? I imagine them sh...

In GEAR » "When your pants are kinda heavy..."
February 18, 4:14pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am