BPL Community Profile

J P (jpovs) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale J P hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me J P has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J P

Showing 141 - 150 of 313 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...32

Forum » Thread

Re: Melting Snow Setup
Would you guys recommend that I use a bigger wider pot? The MSR Simmerlite has a burner diameter of 3", and the BPL Firelite 1100 has a diameter of 4.5".

In Winter Hiking » Melting Snow Setup
September 12, 6:02pm

Re: Google Trail View
If they did trail view then I wouldnt have to get off the couch.

In GEAR » iPhone 5
September 12, 2:54pm

Re: Is there any gear that your don't go light on?
Heavy on the wallet.

In GEAR » Is there any gear that your don't go light on?
September 11, 11:02pm

Melting Snow Setup
Hi, I have a MSR Simmerlite and a BPL Firelite 1100 pot and im wondering if this setup is good enough for melting snow? I bought this setup for last winter use in MN, but we never had enough snow t...

In Winter Hiking » Melting Snow Setup
September 11, 10:38pm

Re: Re: Re: Montbell UL DOWN VEST and JRB Sleeves
Nathan, summer is a different scenario for me. I usually don't do to well in the high heat.

In GEAR » Montbell UL DOWN VEST and JRB Sleeves
September 10, 9:12pm

Re: Porcupine Mountains
Nice pictures Peter. I was up there the same weekend. Must of missed you. A lot of the creeks sure seemed low or non existing. Couldn't have asked for better weather and nicer people.

In Post-Trip Reports » Porcupine Mountains
September 10, 8:58pm

Re: Montbell UL DOWN VEST and JRB Sleeves
For winter camping I use a Ibex Merino hoody with a MB EX Light vest and a Houdini that's good for me to 20 degrees. Anything colder I slide the vest over my MB EX Light Jacket and Houdini and ...

In GEAR » Montbell UL DOWN VEST and JRB Sleeves
September 10, 8:48pm

Re: What to use to clean the Exped synmat ul7??
A mild detergent. I like to use a bucket of water with woolite and a rag. Could also use 409 if you don't mind sleeping on that.

In GEAR » What to use to clean the Exped synmat ul7??
September 07, 6:10pm

WTB MLD Trailstar
Curious if anyone has a Trailstar they would be interested in selling that is grey silnylon and in excellent condition?

In Gear Swap » WTB MLD Trailstar
September 07, 1:52pm

Re: Re: Midwest GGG
Jim, I like the date of October 26-28 better. I would be willing to do both nights. Beaver Creek sounds good. Mark, Winnie and I look forward to seeing you too. Will this be another GGGG (Gat...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Midwest GGG this fall
September 07, 9:15am

All Reader Reviews by J P

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
Very rude and bad customer service. That's after I bought from him a couple times.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 15, 5:01pm