J W (jhaura) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale www.Trailability.com
About Me http://www.facebook.com/JhauraWachsman
CityOjai
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://Trailability.com
My PDF Gear ListJhaura's 3 Season, Sub-5, Updated Feb 16, 2012

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J W

Showing 141 - 150 of 600 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...60

Forum » Thread

In Gear Swap » FS: Katabatic Gear Alsek 22* Bag - Size Regular/Regular
April 12, 11:23am

April 10, 10:55am

Re: Derma-Safe Folding Utility Knife (Hi-Vis Orange, Single)
Hi guys, The Derma-Safe utility knives are back in stock now. Also, be sure to check out the new mini-poly ziplock bags (2x2", 2x3" and 3x3", 2mil thickness) we've added as...

In Gear Deals » Derma-Safe Folding Utility Knife (Hi-Vis Orange, Single)
April 09, 7:18pm

April 07, 3:30pm

Taken...
Taken...

April 07, 11:22am

GoLite Chrome Dome Umbrella $19 and Free Shipping
This is just an addendum to the 25% Golite thread, but worth noting separately: You can get the GoLite Chrome Dome Umbrella for $19 with Free Shipping. I ordered one yesterday with delivery t...

In Gear Deals » GoLite Chrome Dome Umbrella $19 and Free Shipping
April 06, 3:49pm

Re: PHD SLIM Width Bags - Any Users?
Ah, now I see where we are mis-firing. One measurement is the person's chest size 43" and the other is the bags circumference at widest point, 63". I've been referring to the bag,...

In GEAR » PHD SLIM Width Bags - Any Users?
April 05, 9:53am

Re: WTB: Golite Breeze or Older Jam
Got a Jam. Still looking for a Medium Breeze.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Golite Breeze or Older Jam
April 05, 9:31am

Re: ADZPCTKO - Reg Opens on the 15th - Lake Morena, CA
Cool Joshua. Let's try and connect! We have 6 of us at one campsite right in the middle. The Gossamer Gear tent is a good place to meet. I'll keep an eye out for you on Friday.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » ADZPCTKO - Reg Opens on the 15th - Lake Morena, CA
April 05, 9:29am

Re: PHD SLIM Width Bags - Any Users?
Thanks Chris, maybe in your first post you typoed and meant 63" instead of 43"?

In GEAR » PHD SLIM Width Bags - Any Users?
April 05, 9:27am

All Reader Reviews by J W

Showing 1 - 7 of 7 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Titanium Goat Adjustable CF Trekking Poles
Just received these poles so this is a pre-trip review. Superb craftsmanship, super light and exactly what I would have made if I could do it myself. The adjustable mechanism is easy to use and ...

In Trekking Poles
July 04, 10:45pm

Mountain Laurel Designs Zip Pack
The perfect balance between light weight and durability with features like side pockets, padded shoulder straps and dyneema spectra grid fabric, all for under 10 oz. I have a second generation one,...

In Backpacks - Frameless
June 25, 7:10pm

Patagonia Men's Wool 2 Crew long sleeve
I love this shirt more than any other I own. The only problem is the durability. I'm on my second one and have had numorous holes 1/8" to 1/4" in diameter pop up all over on both. Also, ...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
June 25, 11:43am

Adventure Medical Kits Heatsheets Emergency Bivvy
Rating 4/5 because the construction was under par. They use tape to form the bivy shape from a single piece of material. The tape job was sloppy with some holes in the bottom. Other than that a great ...

In First Aid and Survival Gear & Accessories
December 18, 12:05pm

Gossamer Gear
Thumbs up to GG. They don't make a lot of items, rather a few quality niche packs and other gear. I really like their sourcing of other industry items and presenting them for backpacking, such as the ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 29, 7:38pm

Gossamer Gear G6 Whisper
Initial Review Oct 2006: Out of the box I love it, light as a feather, VERY well made and sized perfect for my intended use. I really like the shape, it's like a slim aerodynamic sled. GG's products a...

In Backpacks - Frameless
October 16, 8:00pm

Backpacking Light Ti Esbit stove
Just got mine in the mail and tinkered with it a bit. Like the previous reviewer, the rivet looks very suspect. I will write more after some use. Drilled the rivet out to remove the pan. The pan we...

In Stoves - Other
August 16, 8:03pm