BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Platt (jeremy089786) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Sydney
About Me Jeremy Platt has not added a biography yet.
StateN.S.W
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/TransScooters
My PDF Gear ListNZ lists

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Platt

Showing 141 - 150 of 284 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...29

Forum » Thread

re:
Yeah I reckon green could work. I have updated spreadsheet. Thanks again.

In Make Your Own Gear » .65oz/yd - 8d nylon taffeta fabric - FOR SALE --- $6/yd
August 17, 5:41pm

If you missed the refund date...
Hi Guys, If any of you missed the date to refund your sleeping bags, I may be interested in taking them off your hands, if you are willing to ship to oz (paid for by me). The reason I would do t...

In Gear Deals » Rab down sleeping bags at least 60% off
August 14, 8:35pm

same idea
Hi Michael, I was actually thinking that exact same thing today. I have used that same shoe for a bit over a year of hard use and have now gone for the Inov-8 flite-195's which I personally...

In Make Your Own Gear » Salomon Style Laces on Non Salomon Shoes
August 14, 8:28pm

If shipping to oz...
If you are willing to chuck it into a satchel and send it to oz (obviously paid for by me) I would be after 10 yards. This seems like an excellent material to practice on for jackets/ windshirts/ i...

In Make Your Own Gear » .65oz/yd - 8d nylon taffeta fabric - FOR SALE --- $6/yd
August 13, 8:55pm

Protein
Although when hiking calories are great as you are using alot of energy, my focus is primarily on protein/ gram. Our apetites are regulated by our protein intake, not carb/fat intake (think of how...

In GEAR » Light Food
August 13, 8:36pm

re: Summit 500
I have the same thoughts as Yuki on this bag. At 6'2 I have to scrunch a tiny bit to fit in but I am only using it for ski camping here and there so can definately deal with this sacrifice for ...

August 09, 11:31pm

re:
Hi James, Indeed I do have one of the cheap quantum top bags. I will take some photos of it in the next couple of days. It doesn't fit me (but was not expecting it to) but would probably fit...

August 09, 12:38am

got bags
I just got 3 bags and they are sweet!!! Does anyone know if there is going to be another $40 off coupon any time soon? I am going to buy a couple more the quantum 250's. Cheers, Jeremy.

August 08, 6:11pm

New 7d down Beanie - Hadron
Black rock now makes a down beanie out of the same 7d fabric Ti Goat stocks - http://www.blackrockgear.com/hadron.html This youtube clip shows how amazing the DWR looks. http://www.youtube.co...

In GEAR » New 7d down Beanie - Hadron
August 08, 1:04am

any about
Whatever became of these mats? Anyone else ever try to make one?

In Gear Deals » Cuben Fiber Down Air Pad
August 07, 7:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Platt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Customer Service
Excellent service: very fast to reply, happy to talk about modifications/ deals and makes a great product. Who could want more?

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 06, 9:56pm

zpacks Company
This one is short and sweet but Joe is a pleasure to deal with. He replied quickly to my emails, got my order in on time and is happy to discuss idea. I would highly recommend zpacks to everyone.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 17, 5:41am

GossamerGear Mariposa
I have had this pack for a couple of months now and I do really like it but I find for me it has just too many little problems to justify giving it a 5. I will start with some good points - it is supe...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 17, 5:30am