BPL Community Profile

jennifer ross (jenhifive) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Norcal
About Me Hey, I'm looking for tips to go lighter and ideas for more trips. I've only been backpacking for 4 years and just recently realized my pack could've been MUCH lighter. I usually do two 9 day trips, three 5 day trips and a few weekend trips a year so I'd like to make the most out of the little time I have. I need to branch out of the same 'ol romps I frequent.
CityMarysville
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by jennifer ross

Showing 141 - 143 of 143 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Forum » Thread

thousand island
I just passed someone that had stayed the night near thousand island lake that was kept up all night by a bear trying to get his food in a bear hang. Immediately I thought about the bear being noct...

In GEAR » Bearvault, etc... vs. Dry Sack Question
August 24, 8:31am

Better late
than never :)

In Gear Deals » Cuben Fiber For Sale: CT5K.18 1.48oz Bright Blue
August 11, 8:11pm

$15 off Shoebuy.com coupon code
$15 off any order over $60. They also have free shipping and free shipping on returns. You can do multiple orders for different shoes so you can get the $15 off each order. Coupon code:fall pr...

In Gear Deals » $15 off Shoebuy.com coupon code
August 09, 8:26pm

All Reader Reviews by jennifer ross

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Thermarest Neo-Air
I used a prolite 3 for years (12-13 oz) and thought it was comfortable enough until I got a neoair. I love that I don't have to fuss anymore about clearing every stick and stone before i set up ca...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
October 23, 9:19pm

REI Sub Kilo 15* Ladies Regular
I bought this sleeping bag in Juneish and returned it after being stuck with it on the jmt. I loathed this bag. The seams didn't hold so feathers were everywhere, the zipper sticks 80% of the...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
September 26, 10:07pm