Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Joshua Mitchell (jdmitch) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Kansas
About Me Joshua Mitchell has not added a biography yet.
CityLawrence
StateKansas
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Joshua Mitchell

Showing 141 - 150 of 845 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...85

Forum » Thread

Re: Breakfast Burritos
I'm actually a fan of the govt-issue dried egg stuff. Prepare it right and give it some time to thicken up while cooking (it take a bit longer than normal eggs), maybe add some flavorings and i...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Breakfast Burritos
February 11, 10:39am

Definitive Reply - You're Uncoated Ti is NOT damaged
Roger C, mentioned it. Here's proof... I guarantee you your alcy setup didn't get this hot (full bore GST is a 10000 BTU output). I did this to silence the Nay-sayers that though one ...

In GEAR » Cooking Mishap--am I still safe?
February 11, 10:34am

Re: Re: Single, Surviving Poles
"For squeaky cheap and new, Target sells them in singles." Those eddie-baurer jobbies are pricey for what they are ($20 a piece), the ones at Wal-Mart (Swiss Gear Brand) are pretty bul...

In Gear Swap » WTB Single Pole
February 08, 7:27pm

Re: re: Windshirt eVent combo
"I suppose it's helpful that, living where Doug Johnson and I live (Northwest), if it's raining it's usually cold and raining, and when it's sunny it's dry and sunny."...

In GEAR » Windshirt still needed with eVent jacket?
February 08, 8:36am

Re: Arm & Hammer odorless works wonders
"My brother stopped eating onions and garlic completely (not even as a soup base), and he is able to get by with no deodorant and not smell. But I don't know too many people willing to for...

In Philosophy & Technique » Deoderant choice?
February 08, 7:30am

it MUST change
"Otherwise, you would be looking at a list of posts all saying "MB bags"," Exactly!

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Official don't change the subject on reply thread
February 08, 7:26am

Re: Icebreaker Nomad
I'm coming to enjoy the warmth and versatility of my Nomad daily. I suspect you'll really like it.

In GEAR » Windshirt still needed with eVent jacket?
February 07, 3:37pm

Re: I DIS-agree
Eh, that only works when the original title makers use a descriptive AND short title... precise and concise... Really the only issue is catching updates in the new posts since last visit or last...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Official don't change the subject on reply thread
February 07, 3:35pm

Re: Bicycling Cape
So, you're envisioning using the front straps still around your arm / wrists / fingers and the back strap attached to your pack? Basically making it a walking tent? I realize that's not a f...

In GEAR » Convertable Clothing
February 07, 11:42am

Merino Are / Leg Warmers
Ibex Cycling Swobo - Warmers edit - Oh, I remembered rivendell makes Arm Warmers and Knee Warmers Also, Miguel, what's the difference between, say, a Cyclist's Rain Cap and the ID ...

In GEAR » Convertable Clothing
February 07, 7:23am

All Reader Reviews by Joshua Mitchell

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Icebreaker Tech T Lite Superfine 140
This is my first Merino T-Shirt (though I have a couple other manufacturers). Wore it a few days straight in super-hot/humid Boy Scout Summer Camp... little to no smell... way comfortable... man I lik...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
July 20, 12:54pm

Snow Peak Gigapower Ti
Got mine (Auto-Ignition) a couple years ago as my Xmas present to myself (single engineers have money...), loved it ever since.

In Stoves - Canister
August 02, 11:28am