BPL Community Profile

James DeMonaco (jdemonaco) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale San Francisco
About Me James DeMonaco has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListMy Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by James DeMonaco

Showing 141 - 149 of 149 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Forum » Thread

google
there are so many videos on sewing it's crazy! Just google your question or "intro to sewing" or something like that. I used to sew a lot but recently got back into it since visiting ...

In Make Your Own Gear » noob sewing question
March 15, 1:03pm

PM
PM Sent

In Gear Swap » Sierra Designs Dreamweaver Long Sleeping Bag
March 10, 2:05pm

what about using tent stakes
why not use tent stakes instead of spokes. If you get those thin alluminum ones I mean. Well I suppose the downside is that stakes get dirt on them (naturally) and you wouldnt want to grill on dirt...

In Make Your Own Gear » Titanium Spoke / Grill idea?
March 08, 12:16pm

Thanks Donna
PM sent :)

In Gear Swap » WTB Women's Backpack
March 03, 8:52pm

re: deuter 40
Can you tell me what model the pack is and how much you were looking for?

March 03, 1:36pm

WTB Women's Backpack
Hi there, I'm looking to find a cheap 50L pack for my sister. She tried on an Osprey Aura 50 and liked that the best,so something that fits like that or around that size, she's a small siz...

March 02, 11:43pm

Convict Lake Trail
You should check out the trail that starts out at convict lake near Mammoth CA. Its right next to the mammoth yosemite airport so I assume there would be a way to get there from LAX, Ontario, Etc. ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Trip Suggestions for Father and 8 y/o Son
March 01, 2:25am

Thanks
Yes thats what I was thinking, but for an actual bag, like a mummy bag for really cold temperatures/wind to use it as a liner. Thanks for the link, thats a pretty good base towards that project, I ...

In Make Your Own Gear » emergency blanket (ground cloth) + pool float (sleeping pad) ?
February 28, 5:03pm

Maybe as a sleeping bag liner?
would it be possible to make an emergency blanket into a sleeping bag liner to go around the outside of your bag? (since I'm guessing it wont be comfortable like a silk or fleece liner haha)

In Make Your Own Gear » emergency blanket (ground cloth) + pool float (sleeping pad) ?
February 24, 12:42pm

All Reader Reviews by James DeMonaco

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Kooka Bay Syn filled custom pad
I purchased a 60x20x2.5 mummy shaped R5 Synthetic filled pad from Kookabay back in January, received it early February, and have had the pleasure of spending around 30+ nights on it so far. I can h...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
October 15, 12:42am